Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Game wont start

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
sManschgal
pedestrian

Game wont start

Post by sManschgal »

Hy Guys, i have a big problem with the game. i had buy and download the game yesterday after installing steam the first time on my pc. this is my first steam buy ever. everithing works fine, but the game dont start. it only shows the carmageddon logo but nothing happens dont matter how long i wait. i also tried to run the application as admin - not better. my system is up to date with the following specs:

Intel Core™ i5-2500K

8 GB DDR3-1600

MSI HD7950OC

WIN10 x64

please help me
CzechDeath
kill boss

Game wont start

Post by CzechDeath »

sManschgal wrote:Hy Guys, i have a big problem with the game. i had buy and download the game yesterday after installing steam the first time on my pc. this is my first steam buy ever. everithing works fine, but the game dont start. it only shows the carmageddon logo but nothing happens dont matter how long i wait. i also tried to run the application as admin - not better. my system is up to date with the following specs:

Intel Core™ i5-2500K

8 GB DDR3-1600

MSI HD7950OC

WIN10 x64

please help me

Report HERE Stainless can help you
tonrac
speed freak

Game wont start

Post by tonrac »

When You start the game for the firt time, you have to wait a little, the game need a little time (maybe 2 or 5 minutes) to complete the installation at the first launch.

For helping dev to find your problem make a case :
https://carmageddon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

and give them the file asking in this article for debugging
https://carmageddon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204392061-Reporting-crashes

You can also post the result here if you want, maybe someone could help you ... but you must make the case first.

Doing this will help a lot ... Thanks
sManschgal
pedestrian

Game wont start

Post by sManschgal »

Hy, thanks - i allready create a case. i will upload the file when i am at home. at the first start of the game i was waiting 20minutes - but the logo dont go away and nothing happen...

CASE: "Your request (4711) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff."
tonrac
speed freak

Game wont start

Post by tonrac »

Yeah give them the file, the more information they got, the best they can help you ... it could be a bug on your system but also a problem that impact other users.

Check who’s online