Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

[COMPETITION] Deface Me!

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
Simista
Stainless

[COMPETITION] Deface Me!

Post by Simista »

Hello CarmaClan!

It’s Monday!! The day everyone loves to hate, and as it’s been a while since we had a competition I thought it would be good to brighten up the start of the week with an awesome chance to win a fab prize!

As a kid I used to LOVE Defacing my Dad’s newspapers; anything from giving every person cocks, missing teeth, uni-brows , obvious moustaches, new pubic hair or perhaps a funny shaped nose. It was fun and because anyone can have a go I thought it would make a great competition.

So with this in mind Me and Nobs went and took this picture specially for you lot to deface… and the best defacements WINS PRIZESES! HAVE FUN!!

HOW TO ENTER
Only ONE entry per person (so play around with a few first ;)
The Competition starts Monday 15/04/13 and Ends Tuesday 30/04/13.

Simply download the image using the link below and using an image editor of your choice (or pen!) deface the shit out of it! To submit your image into the competition we'll need you to post it in this thread.

Download the image here (right click the image and click 'Save image as...').

To display an image in your post you will need to use the Image’ will show you the screenshot (if it exists). Most image uploading services handily provide this code for to simply copy and paste straight into your post.

If you are having trouble getting your image to be viewable in the post, simply post the link – a mod will be around to help convert it so it displays the image! If you're still having issues contact Shane and we will do our best to help.

PRIZE
The lucky Winner will receive a T-shirt & signed print of defacement and two runners up will also receive a print out of their defacement signed first ;)

The Competition starts Monday 15/04/13 and Ends Tuesday 30/04/13 winners will be announced and contacted on Friday 03/05/13

Tags:

Check who’s online