Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Ooh You Tees!

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
Simista
Stainless

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Simista »

After seeing requests for t-shirt designs on Facebook I thought it would be great to base the next competition on the Carmageddon Store! The competition: What Carmageddon t-shirt you would like to see? Let us know, and see it made flesh (well, cotton!) in the Official Carmageddon Store!

To read the rest of this competition please visit the competition page. By entering this competition you are accepting the Terms and conditions found here. To enter, please submit your entry as post to this thread.
Toxic
motorised death

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Toxic »

Oh yes! Now if I can just get my arse into gear for a change and redo the tees I lost when my hard drive crashed :-P

(the ones that Nobby has actually seen!)
Trent
mindless

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Trent »

I don't have time to mock this idea up yet, but here's a quick description:

Front of t-shirt: "I Got Wrecked" at the top with six destroyed cars (Eagle, Hawk, Towmeister, Tashita, Volkswerker, Twister) below it, like in the post-race damage gallery in the first game.

Back of t-shirt: The Carmageddon logo.

If I have time I'll try to knock up a picture to go with this entry :)
a.k.a. Brent
Phlis
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Phlis »

My idea is simple, a picture of the original pc box of the game in like a large monolith form with a squashed zombie underneath the box with the text CARMAGEDDON, KILLING ZOMBIES SINCE 1997
ronxx83
turbo bastard

Ooh You Tees!

Post by ronxx83 »

Well, here is my entry...

left: we race together.

right: and if we must we die together.

bottom: SIAMESE DREAM

and in the middle I created a fake zipper.

I redesigned mine and deleted the old one. I just think it was not good enough. I like the new concept.

makes it more simple and better looking.
Plazman
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Plazman »

envision this...

dead cow laying on road.

Max damage sitting on cow legs crossed. smiling. Holding a Bomb detonator.

In the background 3 or 4 Carmageddon signature cars heading straight for him.

look to his left and see sign. Minefield.

Words above in bold print "reincarnation Carmageddon style"
Pintomollo
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Pintomollo »

Hi !

My idea is very simple: transform anyone who's wearing this t-shirt into a Carmageddon pedestrian ! Some blood, some tire marks and some scoring points (thus we can have a wide range of t-shirts, for grannies, for kids... for anyone who can get run over !! including some artistic bonus points).

Nor sure how to represent the dismembering though...

And sure, a gore-ish Carma logo
Licky Webster
driver

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Licky Webster »

I would just love to see a very graphic depiction of the eagle ripping through a pedestrian.

3/4 action shot of the front of the eagle with the lucky ped splattering in every direction.

I'd buy that for a dollar!
HYLK
turbo bastard

Ooh You Tees!

Post by HYLK »

Front, shown from eagle cockpit, a dead ped on the windscreen and text below saying "Learned to drive by playing carmageddon"

Back, Carmageddon logo and walking ped pic, and text "so now I must walk"
GOD must have been stupid when he created all, stupid like me, hey.. maybe im GOD?
ninhydren
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by ninhydren »

I wold love to see a shirt with one of the cars on the front (the more detail the better). on the back a stereotypical crime scene silhouette (would love a person splayed out with a walker beside them) and red tire tracks running through the white lines. inside the lines (again in that red splatter tire print style) "Carma" then in one of the other tracks (depending on the treed pattern of the car on the front)"Gedon".
Toxic
motorised death

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Toxic »

This is the largest version I have of this tee, I lost the original when my hard drive went tits up a while back...

The text at the bottom reads 'except a solid granite powerup'

If I get some spare time I may knock up a bigger one...

*edit* Just realised... I've finally actually got round to entering a comp!!! :-o
panic
hit n run

Ooh You Tees!

Post by panic »

Blood tire track on right sleeve, 30 no sign from c1 intro, carmageddon reincarnation logo.

i'd totally wear this and so would you!

click for a slightly bigger version
doubledax
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by doubledax »

"I was in the war!" then ... SPLAT!
Too-DAMN-Much
speed freak

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Too-DAMN-Much »

instantly knew what i'd want to see on a shirt (comes in black only) front:

"Those Who are about to die..."

back:

(checkered flag background) "We salute you" and then a carmageddon logo below it. maybe could do a collage with some of the drivers saluting instead of the checkered flag background too.

Toxic wrote:This is the largest version I have of this tee, I lost the original when my hard drive went tits up a while back...

The text at the bottom reads 'except a solid granite powerup'

If I get some spare time I may knock up a bigger one...

*edit* Just realised... I've finally actually got round to entering a comp!!! :-o

toxic, i like your idea, but maybe it should look like the person was going to write a good hard fucking and crossed it out to write trucking. :)
Toxic
motorised death

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Toxic »

Too-DAMN-Much wrote:toxic, i like your idea, but maybe it should look like the person was going to write a good hard fucking and crossed it out to write trucking. :)
I was being subtle... for a change :-P
Cocorickoo
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Cocorickoo »

Here's my concept:

Black t-shirt with a tire tread over the front, with a +00:08 TIME and 125 CREDITS text (time and points for killing a pedestrian in first carmageddon game)

On the back you can read

Carmageddon Reincarnation (logo)

- The only way to get free time when killing pedestrians

The curved tire tread on the shirt also reminds us of Stainless' logo.

I thought to add blood on the tread but i think it would be too much, you want to be able to wear the shirt without looking like a crazy person.
Vash Beeblebrox
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Vash Beeblebrox »

I don't care if this idea is a winner I just hope it gets made! Because I really just want to buy one!

Basically, this exact angle / image of the original Caddy Fat Cat, best Res possible of course, printed so it's the outline of the car without the gray background, directly on the black shirt, also without the mugshot of Otis. With nothin but the word Carmageddon underneath it, all red and doomy as seen in the opening screens.

I WANT THIS SHIRT SO BAAAAAD

I'll drive over puppies and kittens for it
Too-DAMN-Much
speed freak

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Too-DAMN-Much »

Toxic wrote:
Too-DAMN-Much wrote:toxic, i like your idea, but maybe it should look like the person was going to write a good hard fucking and crossed it out to write trucking. :)

I was being subtle... for a change :-P

tsk tsk, i actually kinda liked your idea too.
Screftal
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Screftal »

I thought lets'give it a try .

Maybe With Reincarnation on the back ??
danydc
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by danydc »

hello! :D my concept is the cows and well the idea is the phrase "MEET THE COWS" but the bloodstains

make it look like it says "MEAT THE COWS" (funny huh?) hahah and.. you know.. the dead cow silhouette,

the wheel tracks, blood, fun, red color.. it's carmageddon! :D hahah hope you like it guys! (the little cow on the back reprsents... a cow :D)

1756x

MOO!
Deadhart
motorised death

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Deadhart »

Here's a simple one....

There are the original Eagle/Hawk headlights and grille seen on the front, and taillights and exhaust in the back. If possible, there would be a gray stripe on both sides to simulate the bumper, and of course it should be in availible in red and yellow... maybe even the other colors. Heck ye know what when I gots the time I's gonna draw it.

EDIT

Okay did it, now here go images. I put them in spoiler so they don't eat up so much post space:

Spoiler:

Base Black

Front

Rear

It was said that the base color should be black so here it is

Variant Example: Red

Front

Rear

Here it's in true color, Red, just like the original Eagle. The whole thing could be technically availible in Yellow, Blue, Green and White, like the Eagle/Hawk variants, a mentionet above.

Upgraded version: Bloody Black

Front

Rear

Honestly, after I finished it the plain black variant looked boring to me so I spiced it up a bit. This one looks best just in black.

Also, maybe small Carmageddon logo on front / Stainless on rear could be added, but dunno where.

Teutonicus
turbo bastard

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Teutonicus »

I already missed the last competition, so this time I present you my t-shirt idea of the ultimate "plow-job".

Deadhart
motorised death

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Deadhart »

Dark_Pontifex wrote:I already missed the last competition, so this time I present you my t-shirt idea of the ultimate "plow-job".

Damn that's some fucktastically epic stuff there man!
Psygineer
mechanic

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Psygineer »

How about something along the lines of that Minuteman scene in Watchmen with all the drivers before a race. Each one looking more maniacal than the last with Max sneaking reaching out the window to grab an elecro-bastard ray powerup. Something like that anyway, I know the ray is a car powerup, but still.

The other idea I think would be copyright issues, have a smashed police box with the Eagle driving away with a long scarf caught on it's bumper. Have the additional time pick up announcement floating in the air. (like +1:00 or something like that)

Edit: Added image links
Dave3d
hit n run

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Dave3d »

Front:

Otis P Jivefunk pic from Carma 2 (high res, caddy and Otis himself), just like the Carma 2 pic (pink caddy on top left, Otis bottom right).

On the bottom of that: We're Back!

On the back of the T: Carmegeddon: Reincarnation

Just because everyone is doing regular cars and cows and peds and dozers and whatnot.

Plus, that was one of the best cars in C2, and a very iconic vehicle/driver pic for me.

:)
CatDamage
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by CatDamage »

my idea is similar to pontis. having the twister on the front (with a ped attached to his drill) and a sentence like: "the Twister, totally screwing you since 1997" or "CARMAGEDDON, screwing you since 1997"

i don´t know whats more funny
Ray Murderiz
driver

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Ray Murderiz »

my ideas are, a t-shirt that resembles what the carma 1 flagman wears with blood. and the carma logo in the back.

a t-shirt with shapes resembling animals (cat dog cow penguin) and tire tracks crossing them and in the back,

"carmageddon feeding the homeless since 1997"

in the front shadows or shapes that look like carma 3 cars. tnt or viper or mecha or all three with crosses on them and below: "dont get jived by impostors". and in the back the eagle the plow and the twister and below: "stick with the originals" and the carma logo.

and a tire being looked at its side with a rim that resembles the stainless logo. crushing a fox and a tiny robot.

i hope the third or the last one are not going too far. hope you liked the ideas.
danydc
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by danydc »

well this is another idea for women t-shirt (maybe for men too) :P aaand it's a big heart of blood

that says "pedestrians need love too"

hope you like it! :D enjoy!
300x

Toxic
motorised death

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Toxic »

Sim, can you clarify how many entries are allowed for the comp, as some are posting multiple... I assumed it was one entry per person, otherwise I'd had posted the other designs I have!
Simista
Stainless

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Simista »

Hey Toxic!! I dont think we specified so please go ahead and post your other designs! would love to see them :D
Toxic
motorised death

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Toxic »

Simista wrote:Hey Toxic!! I dont think we specified so please go ahead and post your other designs! would love to see them :D
Right! I've just got to find them now :-P

*edit* Found one!!!

Arithon
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Arithon »

The Carmageddon Code.

Have the Reincarnation logo on the reverse.

Jaycee
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Jaycee »

red/grey/white on black . click for larger . can add cocks as necessary
jimday
hit n run

Ooh You Tees!

Post by jimday »

wow, soooo many good ideas and puns. still have to figure my own, too.

brainwaves active!
Rashond
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Rashond »

What I missed in the store (apart from I-Deal payments, a Dutch online purchasing system) was a nice Twister Shirt.

So here is it in word: Simply a front view of the car, from a low angle, in such away that the car looms over whom ever looks at it.

All this not to detailed, but still recognisable as the Twister, using the colours Yellow, White, Black and a few shades of grey(not all 50) possibly even read for indicators and the occasional blood spat.

Underneath you could place a witty text if you must, such as: "Screw You" "Hang on to your helmet" "Look out! it's A Twister" or something that is actually funny.

I don't really see any need for a print on the back, cause I only admire my front in the mirror.

Here something I drew in Paint, to prove that text is sometimes more useful than poorly drawn concepts.

Check who’s online