Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

FArt Attack

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
Simista
Stainless

FArt Attack

Post by Simista »

Helllooooo! Sim here! , I’m back from my holiday with a brand new skin colour AND a Competition for y’all :D

Me, Nob & Shane have been looking at the Reincarnation section of Carmageddon.com and have been planning on giving it a major overhaul ASAP. We know it needs attention, and we feel there are lots of things hidden on the site - in the forums and blogs for instance - that might be missed by the average visitor, so this section of our site is under reconstruction atm, and you will be seeing a much more busy and up-to-date area in the not too distant future (we will let you guys know when it goes live, in an update).

So yes, this is a big overhaul with lots of cool stuff planned, and part of that plan involves having a Big FArt (Fan Art) area where you can view fan art collated from the forum & from competitions (for example, the “Deface Me!” competition entries are currently hidden in the actual thread and they are so brilliantly funny they shouldn’t be hidden!!). So we will have a nice gallery that can feature this stuff for all to see, easy as pie like.

Read the full competition and terms here

And remember, only ONE entry per person and it must be your own creation!
drvannacut
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by drvannacut »

This is my entry for the FArt Competition.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Being fired from the Grand Mercy Hospital because of his so called unorthodox and dangerous methods and left by his wife which took all his money for her new live on Hawaii with her young callboy Gonzalez, Dr. Vannacut became somewhat what we might call criminally insane.

He stole an ambulance car from a running rescue mission with still a patient inside and modified it with whatever he found in the local hardware store to a deadly no-mercy machine and named it Throatrunner DS. (This is a mix of names, as the original model design is based on a Citroen CX Estate; The six-wheeled version was called „Loadrunner'; and it's predecessor was named „Citroen DS")

He applied basic ground spikes to the front bumper and rasped 'ern down to shark teeth sharp spears.

Under the very front of the car he attached lawnmower blades to make sure no one will stay in place once stuck on the spears.
lemonrev
road raged psycho

FArt Attack

Post by lemonrev »

I just saw the compo a verry short while ago, pleased your back in action there sim im not sure what i think of all the fan art being in one place maybe under sub headings like what they where for to find the images easily ?.

I dont know what to do yet but ill think of something lol. Btw batwick uploaded short video to youtube would have liked to have seen a bigger vid but 2 cars overtaken good vid :).

drvannacut im not sure personally of the name of the car but your art style rocks good luck.
MickiMatsu
turbo bastard

FArt Attack

Post by MickiMatsu »

The Competition mentions that posting old stuffs is allowed, but I'd feel lazy if I just reposted the Eagle Lego car I made, but I honestly have nothing else lying around, unless I went ahead and drew something right now'ish..!

P.S.

@drvannacut

That looks great as heck, and I love the name of his car :D
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'
Simista
Stainless

FArt Attack

Post by Simista »

lemonrev wrote:I just saw the compo a verry short while ago, pleased your back in action there sim im not sure what i think of all the fan art being in one place maybe under sub headings like what they where for to find the images easily ?.
Hey there Lemonrev! yea, I Think we are looking to use Tags to ease navigation :)
drvannacut
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by drvannacut »

Thanks @MickiMatsu and @lemonrev!

Did some more artwork actually as being a great fan with alot of ideas , but found picturing myself in this comp would be the best!
ricar
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by ricar »

Hi everyone! First post ever... here's my entry for the FArt attack compo. Made from scratch based on the making of video.
AdamtheClown
hit n run

FArt Attack

Post by AdamtheClown »

Well, fuck. This could take a few weeks for me to make something somewhat decent, and there's already great competition.
FatCat
mindless

FArt Attack

Post by FatCat »

Hey, it's me FATCAT, you might know me for my boring last-gen art skills featured in the Carma forum every here and then. Such as here and here and there

But this time, I'm getting serious and culminating all the years of fine arts training to bring you a masterpiece that emcompasses every skill of mine at their prime.

I bring you...

My masterful submission

(august 07 2013 edit: hahaha, well, the joke has run its course, I've posted my actual submission to the contest on page 3 of this thread :) )

(August 15 2013 Edit: changed my submission once again, hopefully this time for the last time, it's right here: Direct Forum Link)
Zodape
turbo bastard

FArt Attack

Post by Zodape »

Crap, I would really love to join this, too bad where I live we are having a really bad time trying to import stuff from other countries due to some scumbag politician. I'm still waiting for the shirt I won from the Brand on the pun competition (about 2 years now I think). :(
^^ Click the sig. for free cookies! ^^
lemonrev
road raged psycho

FArt Attack

Post by lemonrev »

This is just a few images, tryed to edit and make it good but i suc really bad lol oh well. good luck to the others :)
Toxic
motorised death

FArt Attack

Post by Toxic »

I could just post a pic of my car again, but I really think I should come up with something new...
Mad_Maxine
Pink

FArt Attack

Post by Mad_Maxine »

well I tried to draw some more serius pices of art, but that dident work, so I did what I do... I wanted to draw some boobs.. so I did.

Heres a girl standing infront of a shiney glass building. with an eagle reflection. ya.. atleast I tried to do something right :P

Allso im not a prize tshirt person so I dont know why I keep entering o.o If one does happen to be a runner up can they then push the shirt off to a freind? :P heh,

Wastefull entry! enjoy.

Toxic: You could allways run down some bunnies, and take a picture of them stuck to that barbed wire on the front of your car, Win prizes!
FatCat
mindless

FArt Attack

Post by FatCat »

Mad_Maxine wrote:
If that lady was a bit more covered up, that could totally be some awesome mirror's edge/carmageddon crossover fanart.
helomyname
turbo bastard

FArt Attack

Post by helomyname »

It looks like the Eagle is about to crash into the glass building and run her over.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

FArt Attack

Post by Mad_Maxine »

FatCat wrote:If that lady was a bit more covered up, that could totally be some awesome mirror's edge/carmageddon crossover fanart.

You mean the pic would be better if she had more cloths on?

Helomyname wrote:It looks like the Eagle is about to crash into the glass building and run her over.

Well thats the kinda thing that would happen on carma right? heh
R@zieL
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by R@zieL »

cool
HYLK
turbo bastard

FArt Attack

Post by HYLK »

just me hearing the car go "nom nom nom nom"
GOD must have been stupid when he created all, stupid like me, hey.. maybe im GOD?
Freddery
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by Freddery »

panic
hit n run

FArt Attack

Post by panic »

Where did all the previous fanart people go? Here's an old one, i don't have time for a new one now (DAMN YOU LIFE).

jimday
hit n run

FArt Attack

Post by jimday »

panic wrote:Where did all the previous fanart people go? Here's an old one, i don't have time for a new one now (DAMN YOU LIFE).

this is neat ! me likey!
ronxx83
turbo bastard

FArt Attack

Post by ronxx83 »

Hayai Mesu

A young japanese woman that got injured during a race.

After receiping some braindamage, Hayai turns psychopathic and decided to tune her new car for her next set of race competitions. Now she just smash everything and everyone that gets in het way.

Kyoki (blood thirst)

top speed: 240 km/ph - 160 mph

0-100 km/60mph: 4,2 seconds

This is one fast machine, easy to handle and more easy to break.

Try not to crash it and don't start a fight with the big guys.

The car is based on the daihatsu copper

ronxx83
turbo bastard

FArt Attack

Post by ronxx83 »

I decided to use some really pictures and create a new driver and car out of it. the pictures are not mine.

But because I changed them I guess there is no copyright on them anymore because I add some changes.

I came on this idea after I seen the copper drive around the streets some other day.
Toxic
motorised death

FArt Attack

Post by Toxic »

ronxx83 wrote:because I changed them I guess there is no copyright on them anymore because I add some changes.
That's not really how copyright works ;-)
ronxx83
turbo bastard

FArt Attack

Post by ronxx83 »

sssst, if you don't tell, I won't either......
Toxic
motorised death

FArt Attack

Post by Toxic »

ronxx83 wrote:

Too late! I've just been on the phone to Mr Copyrightman, of the copyright office, and told him all about you... he said you're very naughty! :-P
FatCat
mindless

FArt Attack

Post by FatCat »

Alright, my original post was kind-of a joke :P, here's my Real submission, I drew it throughout today on photoshop. (worktime: 8 hours)

Full-size image (1861 by 1063 pixels)

The Hawk mk.2 from the splat pack is such a cool car, here's a stock version. :)

(August 15 2013 Edit: changed my submission once again, hopefully this time for the last time, it's right here: Direct Forum Link)
ronxx83
turbo bastard

FArt Attack

Post by ronxx83 »

Toxic wrote:
ronxx83 wrote:

Too late! I've just been on the phone to Mr Copyrightman, of the copyright office, and told him all about you... he said you're very naughty! :-P

Am man... not again sitting on the naughty seat for 5 minutes. Thanks a lot.........
HYLK
turbo bastard

FArt Attack

Post by HYLK »

GOD must have been stupid when he created all, stupid like me, hey.. maybe im GOD?
FatCat
mindless

FArt Attack

Post by FatCat »

CzechDeath wrote:
This is amazing, oh my word, it's beautiful and i hope it makes it into C:R in some way, shape, or mod. You are a super talented artist dude, i cant believe how wonderful and creative that car is!
drvannacut
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by drvannacut »

reminds me kinda of "The Fortress" :)
Larse
driver

FArt Attack

Post by Larse »

CzechDeath wrote:

First X-Press and now this?

ME LIKE!
CzechDeath
kill boss

FArt Attack

Post by CzechDeath »

Larse wrote:

First X-Press and now this?

ME LIKE!

Well for a while I seriously concidered do re-draw X-Press in full detail and collors in same fascion I drew this Con-CERN thing of plutonium and steel, but than I kinda realised that X-Press got enough attencion as it was already,with fellow creatives making 3D models of it and so on. Therefor I felt that something new and fresh would be better choice...
Mad_Maxine
Pink

FArt Attack

Post by Mad_Maxine »

As much as trying to coppyright tank tracks on a train buged me :P I got to say I do really like this, its orignal and creative (something rare aparently) I like the effort you actully put into the whole car, and combination of charactor and driver, that all goes togeather,

Max Likes,
CzechDeath
kill boss

FArt Attack

Post by CzechDeath »

Mad_Maxine wrote:As much as trying to coppyright tank tracks on a train buged me :P
This Part I do not understand =/ I sence X-Press relation, but in what sence? =D Damn english.

Check who’s online