Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Competition: Eagle me an Eagle out of an Eagle

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
Simista
Stainless

Post by Simista »

HELLLOOOOO!!

Sim here! Wow what a fantastic kickstarter campaign we had! And thanks to all you guys for helping! To celebrate this I have come up with another ultimate competition!!

Well, you’ve all seen the AMAZING Eagle cake in this video!!! (from 2:15) It was made by our QA Lead Tina, and here is a lovely picture for you all… it was NOMtastic!

Tina has serious baking skillz!

And we have also seen an eagle made from Lego by a long-time fan Micki , if nobody has seen it here it is:

Amazing! (There’s even more pics here, here, here and here!)

So these two Eagle interpretations sparked off an idea, and my new competition is for you to MAKE YOUR OWN EAGLE! Whether out of cake, lego, paper-mache, toe nail clippings, card, fabric, old bits of plastic, matchsticks, pasta shells, polystyrene… I don’t care, you just go for it!

Once the competition ends, we will judge what we think is the most impressive Eagle, and THE WINNER can choose ANYTHING they want from the Carmageddon store! There is also be room for TWO runners up who can choose ANY t-shirt from the Carmageddon.com store. We will feature all of our entries in an awesome carmageddon.com online gallery! Our guest judges joining us to select the winners will be Tina and Micki!

WARNING! Make sure you have responsible SENSIBLE adults around when playing with sharp objects like glue, and remember not to run with scissors or craft knives ok! Now go make me some Eagles goddam it! I really look forward to seeing these and might even have a little go at making one myself… ;)

GET MAKING and good luck!

Sim xxx

How To Enter

To enter this competition simply post your entry into this Eagle me an Eagle out of an Eagle forum

The winning entries will be announced on the forum after the competition closing date, and the competition winners will be contacted via private message for their full name and details to receive their prizes.

Competition Rules

Terms & Conditions for " Eagle me an Eagle out of an Eagle" Competition.

ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to any person who is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Stainless Games or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees' families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners. And pets).

No purchase needed for entry. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Stainless Games reserve the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or even if they deem the entrant to be a bit funny looking

TIMING: This competition runs from 12.00:01am GMT on 7th June 2012. The closing date of this competition is 11.59:59pm GMT on 8th July 2012.

USE OF DATA: Personal data which you provide when you enter this competition will not be used for future Stainless Games marketing activity.

SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winner will be notified by email by 11th July 2012. The winner may be required to become involved in further publicity or advertising.
PRIZE: The First Prize winner will have a choice of ANY item from the Carmageddon.com store, Two runners up will have a choice any t-shirt from the Carmageddon.com store. The prizes will be sent as soon as possible after the winner has picked their preferred item/ t-shirt.

WINNERS LIST: The winner consents to their forum user name being made publicly available. The winners' names will be available for a period of 2 months after the closing date by email request.

OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Stainless Games' decision shall be final. Stainless Games reserve the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice.

Promoter: Stainless Games Ltd, 130-132 High Street, Newport, Isle of Wight, UK, PO30 1TP.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Do Addon cars in C2 count? If so then it's a tie between Harmalarm and Econobrick.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

You pick now to have a competition, when I'm busy making new door mirrors! :-P
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Does this have to be a real physical object? (And does it have to be one of the eagles designed by Stainless?)
MickiMatsu
turbo bastard

Post by MickiMatsu »

Well, to be honest, I'd love to see ANY Carmageddon themed car, but it would be coolest to make actual homages of existing cars, specifically the Eagle (but why stop there, and only make one..?)

Although adding a few additions as personal touches would also be really cool..! It's not like you have to be 100% accurate..!

A physical object would be coolest though, and if you're really good, try and see if any of you can make Tez's Eagle..! Bonus points if it looks badass, right..?

[Edit:]

I would just like to mention that if anyone actually has made a model of the Eagle before, show it..!

The one I made of Lego is around 15 years old, so it's not like you need to actually make one from scratch just to enter this competition if you already have one lying around that could perfectly be entered here, how convenient, right..?
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Well I'm just waiting for Sim to clear those things up before I post the eagle I made(albeit in 3D) here :)
Simista
Stainless

Post by Simista »

Yeh has to be a physical thing and your preferred Eagle :)
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Gonna create my own version of the Eagle 4 when I next need to take a shit.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Dave3d
hit n run

Post by Dave3d »

This is just crap talk.

:D
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

Razor wrote:Gonna create my own version of the Eagle 4 when I next need to take a shit.
Holding you to that! I want to see an Eagle you've made out of excrement :-P
Simista
Stainless

Post by Simista »

I think Razor needs help. :)
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

Simista wrote:I think Razor needs help. :)
I'm sure he can manage to make an Eagle out of a turd without any assistance :-P
caliebre
pedestrian

Post by caliebre »

Razor wrote:Gonna create my own version of the Eagle 4 when I next need to take a shit.
Maybe THIS will help you.
iggii
driver

Post by iggii »

You really made my day guys! Nasty! I just ate my lunch, so when reading this stuff Im suggesting new idea - Who pukes better eagle....
Simista
Stainless

Post by Simista »

Lol... if he did need help are you offering your services? :) ...Two guys one eagle.
Fireman
motorised death

Post by Fireman »

I have the most perfect idea for this.

If only I weren't lazy.
TurboDonkey007
turbo bastard

Post by TurboDonkey007 »

Simista wrote:Lol... if he did need help are you offering your services? :) ...Two guys one eagle.
Oh dear, mental images, not good.
meh
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

TurboDonkey007 wrote:
Simista wrote:Lol... if he did need help are you offering your services? :) ...Two guys one eagle.

Wait till you see the video!
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Toxic wrote:
TurboDonkey007 wrote:

The one with the girls or the eagles? :o
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

Bloodstability wrote:
Toxic wrote:
TurboDonkey007 wrote:

Both! :-P
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Toxic wrote:
Bloodstability wrote:
Toxic wrote:
TurboDonkey007 wrote:

Both! :-P

Dear god B-|
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

I like how this competition has degenerated into a thread about me and as for the idea of making the Eagle 4 out of shit, I think I'll have to give it a go.
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

Razor wrote:I like how this competition has turned into a thread about me and as for the idea of making the Eagle 4 out of shit, I think I'll have to give it a go.
Don't forget to make a legendary video of it!

Except for some reason I think I'm supposed to be in that, something to do with a cup apparently...
Dave3d
hit n run

Post by Dave3d »

HAHAHAHAHA

Simista wrote:....Two guys one eagle.
MickiMatsu
turbo bastard

Post by MickiMatsu »

Really guys, I hope some of you will be making up some really cool models, they don't have to be 100% perfect afterall, some creative ways to make one is just as cool..! An origami Eagle..? A pop-up book design of an eagle, piled-together garbage, with red paint poured over it (maybe it was in a crash..!)

Heck, you could cut up Coca-Cola cans and make a red Eagle out of it, or use the leftover red paper thingies they put fries in from McD, and make an Eagle out of that..!

So many possibilities !!!

I hope to see, and can't wait to see what you could possibly come up with..!
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'
Fireman
motorised death

Post by Fireman »

MickiMatsu wrote:
I hope to see, and can't wait to see what you could possibly come up with..!
I've got the idea and the materials, but I'm just too damn lazy.
Deadhart
motorised death

Post by Deadhart »

Another competition I'm NOT going to win, but this time because I suck at making anything out of... anything. I'd fuck up even making the Eagle Mk.IV out of shit like Razor is planning.
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Deadhart wrote:Another competition I'm NOT going to win, but this time because I suck at making anything out of... anything. I'd fuck up even making the Eagle Mk.IV out of shit like Razor is planning.
Entering wont hurt your chances though ;)
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Deadhart wrote:I'd fuck up even making the Eagle Mk.IV out of shit like Razor is planning.
I'm actually going to do it though and then lose because I had the shittiest entry.. Bazinga.
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

Razor wrote:
Deadhart wrote:I'd fuck up even making the Eagle Mk.IV out of shit like Razor is planning.

I'm actually going to do it though and then lose because I had the shittiest entry.. Bazinga.

That would be crap...
Deadhart
motorised death

Post by Deadhart »

Toxic wrote:
Razor wrote:

That would be crap...

No shit, i bet he'll win! At worst the prize will be kind of... shitty. (Like a brown shirt saying 'I Made Eagle IV out of shit', but on the second thought, that actually sounds like a cool thing)
Dave3d
hit n run

Post by Dave3d »

LOL

I am kinda in the same boat.

Except, I just dont have the time to do it.

Maybe in another week or 2 I will have the time, but we are shipping our new product right now (software) and time is very limited.

:(
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Perhaps more fiber would help.
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

CoffeyCup wrote:

Perhaps more fiber would help.

And prunes...
FatAds
pedestrian

Post by FatAds »

[img=640x480][/img]

First time posting images.. I made these from blue tack, markers, tip-ex and paperclips at my desk at work, hence the 'rushed' quality. I have a few pictures and tried to pick the best that showed all cars.

They are on a glass plaque because I proceeded to tip lighter fluid on and around them and try to get a good shot of some fire as well (by this point I was alone in the office, not because of the fire but because it was home time..)

Check who’s online