Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Regarding the shipments and packages

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Rodrighazzo
pedestrian

Post by Rodrighazzo »

Hello I would like to know how will You guys ship the packages (if it is a Courier or the Local company) and if inside the boxes there will be something written in a sheet of paper explaining that the stuff inside the box are a donation.

Why am I asking this?

Because a month ago, here in Argentina the international shipments have got more though, they don't approve most of the stuff to enter in our country if it doesn't meet their requirements.

And I want to prove the Duties that it is a REAL gift because I made a donation. (I pledged the $150 with the Box game). So that's why I want if it is possible, inside the boxes put a sheet of paper saying regarding the donation.

I hope You understand what I mean.
hazardic
motorised death

Post by hazardic »

well, i seconded about this. crap like in Argentina will persist in Russia too - government egg-heads want to cut-off maximum available value of incoming packages. that's why an agreement with local shipment company could be very useful

Check who’s online