Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Kickstarter rewards shipping, signature required?

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Lollybomb
mechanic

Post by Lollybomb »

Just wondering if there will be any kind of signature requirement for physical rewards when they ship. The place I live is kind of odd in that it has no externally accessible mailbox (mailman has a key), and no doorbell at all. It seems like a nice enough area, but packages do go missing from time to time. Even if the delivery company would compensate me for a lost/stolen package it wouldn't get me my missing rewards.
I have the solid granite car powerup. Your argument is both invalid, and about to be flattened.
Simista
Stainless

Post by Simista »

Hello,

Sorry there will be no signature requiered, they havent been sent via special delivery ...it would of just cost us too much money.
Rippthrough
hit n run

Post by Rippthrough »

Postman has his own key eh?

We all know a woman like that on the street...
Simista
Stainless

Post by Simista »

oh I frogot to add, if you would like to message me what tier you are I can try and pre warn you when we send it :)
hazardic
motorised death

Post by hazardic »

yeah i would like to. i'm eager to get scale models of eagle so this is the most important shipment for me. Could you please warn me when you will send tiers with eagle scale models?
Lollybomb
mechanic

Post by Lollybomb »

I appreciate the offer to try and pre-warn, but no need to go through that for me. Especially since I won't get them all in one go anyway. I'll just be patient and hope that things go well. Usually they do, especially if the final leg is handled by the USPS, which I imagine it will be. There was that one time they apparently delivered my lockpicks to the apartment building just down the road, but whoever found them was nice enough to drop it off outside my front door because the label had the right address.
I have the solid granite car powerup. Your argument is both invalid, and about to be flattened.

Check who’s online