Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

C:R backer site now live!

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

Quick update with regards to your backer information! As you know, we sent out the Kickstarter surveys recently which most people have filled in and sent back to us. However we still need to get information from our PayPal backers and a number of people also emailed in needing to change info they sent in the survey or inform us that their reward on Kickstarter was incorrect and they couldn't access the correct survey to fill in.

We've now completed our Backer site to allow you to login and provide this information or correct any details! This means you can update responses like your shipping address up to the point we start sending out the first batch of rewards.

The site will also provide a breakdown of your rewards for the tier you pledged for. We will be inviting people into the Backer site in batches. You should receive an email with details on how to get access soon. This process should take a few days to get everyone in (Kickstarter backers will start to get invites early next week) so if you haven't had an invite this time next week, please check your junk mail folders and if you've still not received the email, let us know!

All Kickstarter backers on $25 or more should have now received their free redeem code for the original Carmageddon Max Pack on GOG - if you are still missing your code, again please let us know!

That's it for now! nobby will be posting an end-of year Update very soon, with the latest news of progress on the game!
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
jac_goudsmit
pedestrian

Post by jac_goudsmit »

Stupid question perhaps but... WHERE IS IT?

===Jac
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

You should receive an email with details on how to get access soon. This process should take a few days to get everyone in (Kickstarter backers will start to get invites early next week)
PayPal backers are currently being imported now, and this will be followed up with Kickstarter backers early next week.
Celebratory_Jiggly_INALD
driver

Post by Celebratory_Jiggly_INALD »

jac_goudsmit wrote:Stupid question perhaps but... WHERE IS IT?
I'm pretty sure the link will be in the invitation. The lack-of-link here is probably deliberate.
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

Kickstarter backers are now starting to receive invitations in batches. All backers should have an invite by the end of the week. If by then you've still not had an invite, please check your junk mail folder - if it's not there let me know!
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

Mine came through and I'm signed up now. Sorted out my failed SteamID too. Yay.
a.k.a. Brent
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

All invitations have now been sent out. If you've not yet received your invitation email, you can try to request a new password from http://backers.carmageddon.com using the email address you used to back with (Your Kickstarter account email, or PayPal email address). If this doesn't work, please get in touch!
Seadee
pedestrian

Post by Seadee »

im sure i paid 25, but now i check my emails im not sure if i did or not, can you verifiy if im supposed to have the GOG code or not, if i am supposed to.. then wrangle a cow and get it to splat the code in my email!
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

Seadee wrote:im sure i paid 25, but now i check my emails im not sure if i did or not, can you verifiy if im supposed to have the GOG code or not, if i am supposed to.. then wrangle a cow and get it to splat the code in my email!
Please check your inbox - you should shortly receive an email with your GOG code in.

p.s. no cows were harmed in sending that code - or so I think :)
TheVirus
pedestrian

Post by TheVirus »

Is it possible to be a backer even though the KS campaign finished? I, sadly, did not know of it until I saw the release on Android. I absolutely love the game and franchise and would be honored to back it.
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

Yes, you can still pledge for Carmageddon: Reincarnation using this link - http://www.carmageddon.com/paypal-pledges . We only have one available tier which provides a digital copy of the game on release.
Frabex
pedestrian

Post by Frabex »

I recently pledged via PayPal.

But I can't login to the backer site (unrecognized username or password).

Any help?
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

Frabex wrote:I recently pledged via PayPal.

But I can't login to the backer site (unrecognized username or password).

Any help?
Hi Frabex - It's a manual job importing the latest PayPal backers with which the latest batch is due for import very soon. When your account is ready you will receive an email with instructions on how to login.
Frabex
pedestrian

Post by Frabex »

Thank you shane!
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Post by lemonrev »

just btw

Page not found

The requested page "/forum/topic/backers.carmageddon.com" could not be found

just letting you know.
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Post by lemonrev »

shane wrote:All invitations have now been sent out. If you've not yet received your invitation email, you can try to request a new password from backers.carmageddon.com using the email address you used to back with (Your Kickstarter account email, or PayPal email address). If this doesn't work, please get in touch!
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

lemonrev wrote:just btw

Page not found

The requested page "/forum/topic/backers.carmageddon.com" could not be found

just letting you know.

Ooops! That links fixed now! It should be http://backers.carmageddon.com
n1v3k
pedestrian

Post by n1v3k »

Hi there!

I'm a PayPal backer, I enter the site and in the "Survey Information" they ask me for "DRM-free platform choice" if a choose "linux" will I get the DRM-free only for linux? The other platforms will not be available?

Also the Steam version will be multi-platform? Thanks in advance.
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

The steam version will support Steamplay so it will work on Linux, OSX and Windows.
a.k.a. Brent
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Post by lemonrev »

ok regards to the backers portal. You can request your a fix for your password wich is fine and works perfectly however.

Once you have gone in and changed your address and details and such if you need to and your happy with your password the username that the backers site asks for is not listed when you try and edit your details.

The only thing that pop's up is the email addy so if you try and input that into the backers site it fails to recognize you.

If the backers site goes by the forum name even though its different and luses its own login theres no way to see your current login info unless its your full name ?.
Rygir
pedestrian

Post by Rygir »

It seems like I can't request a new password there (http://backers.carmageddon.com/user/password), it says

Sorry, redacted@email is not recognized as a user name or an e-mail address.

I paypal backed (and if you'd let me I'd have backed a lot more) and from what I read on the first page of this thread it should work like that?
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

Rygir wrote:It seems like I can't request a new password there (http://backers.carmageddon.com/user/password), it says
Sorry, redacted@email is not recognized as a user name or an e-mail address.

I paypal backed (and if you'd let me I'd have backed a lot more) and from what I read on the first page of this thread it should work like that?

PayPal backers will receive an email with information on how to login to the Backers site. Importing PayPal backers to the Backer site is a manual process and is updated often.

Please look out for an an email with instructions.
syntax868
pedestrian

Post by syntax868 »

Hi,

if i try to request new password, it tells me "Further instructions have been sent to your e-mail address."

But then, nothing happen...

Check who’s online