Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Information regarding private Kickstarter Forum

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Post by lemonrev »

spaceman as i said i dont mind if those that backed via paypal while the kickstarter was going could get access to the kickstarter area. Those that are backing it now with paypal or what ever means they are putting money into the game i dont think theres another private area maybe if they pledge above the 25$ mark it might be possible for them to come join us but this area the kickstarter part of the fourms was and still is only ment for those who backed the game during that time that is how i see it.

Im not saying that paypal backers cant get access to more information than say the general public if they could restrict access on the fourms mayhap could be another possibility.

Your right about one thing though the more money that can get into this game the better the show as such.

anyways thats the way i see it.
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

lemonrev wrote:spaceman as i said i dont mind if those that backed via paypal while the kickstarter was going could get access to the kickstarter area.
PayPal donations weren't set up until after the kickstarter was finished.
a.k.a. Brent
The Urban Spaceman
speed freak

Post by The Urban Spaceman »

What's happening about this? Surley it doesn't require that much discussion or debate? I don't see any logic in denying paypal backers access to the private area. It wont cost stainless anything to allow it but not allowing it will cause real carma fans to resent the company & be less likely to back the game.
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Post by lemonrev »

Spaceman,

It would be up to stanless if this where to happen now, With the way things are going im sure paypal backers might have some ability to jump on up here and get the private info but what we have gotten is it really that private ?, as far as i can see there not missing out on much. But sure give them the heads up.
Frantz
pedestrian

Post by Frantz »

I think it's a good idea to have a private forum for KS backers.
popecorky
pedestrian

Post by popecorky »

I'm just now registering to try and check this out, but I'm still not seeing the private forum. I checked and I donated at the $25 level on KS and the email I used to create my login is the same as on KS, I also tried logging out and back in and refreshing the forum list but I still don't see it.
Bec
pedestrian

Post by Bec »

Just passing by to say how happy I am with the Android version :)

Also I was hoping for Kick Me/Private Area access since I have the PayPal Double Whammy. Any news about that?

Check who’s online