Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon Kickstarter

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
Toxic
motorised death

Carmageddon Kickstarter

Post by Toxic »

Deadhart wrote:Well this fucking window here says CREDIT CARD NUMBER, and no way I can change it
Have you tried entering the debit card number?

Do you already have an Amazon account? If not it may be worth getting one set up first and then trying it.

I didn't have to enter anything in the Kickstarter/Amazon window because I have an existing Amazon account (actually I did enter something, my debit card linked to Amazon had expired and I had to put the new dates in :-P).

Hope you manage to work it out.
Deadhart
motorised death

Carmageddon Kickstarter

Post by Deadhart »

Toxic wrote:
Have you tried entering the debit card number?

Do you already have an Amazon account? If not it may be worth getting one set up first and then trying it.

I didn't have to enter anything in the Kickstarter/Amazon window because I have an existing Amazon account (actually I did enter something, my debit card linked to Amazon had expired and I had to put the new dates in :-P).

Hope you manage to work it out.

Even on my account it lets me set a credit card only. But will try putting debit there
Jimothey
turbo bastard

Carmageddon Kickstarter

Post by Jimothey »

I only have a Debit card, but it looked like it went through. I just hope that if the payment fails, I can pay by PayPal on here, when it's up, and still get my rewards.
Carma Killer's Gonna Get You!
Fuel
speed freak

Carmageddon Kickstarter

Post by Fuel »

If you have enough money in your bank account for the amount you pledged then it won't get declined. From what I understand the kickstarter rewards are exclusive to kickstarter so it's not likely you can get the same rewards you pledged for if the payment does fail. It's possible stainless may have some kind of reward scheme for the PayPal thing but it's not all that likely.
PunkZoli
pedestrian

Carmageddon Kickstarter

Post by PunkZoli »

congratulation guys!

Iam a $25 guy to get beta ,and forum acces to report bugs and suggestions :)
Mintydog
hit n run

Carmageddon Kickstarter

Post by Mintydog »

PunkZoli wrote:congratulation guys!

Iam a $25 guy to get beta ,and forum acces to report bugs and suggestions :)
yeah I hope there's a form or something we can fill in to report bugs, I'll be filling it in constantly.
viKey
pedestrian

Carmageddon Kickstarter

Post by viKey »

I'm so sorry Stainless Games, I honestly tried to send you money, but I live in Russia, and Amazon would not in any accept my card. I hope you have enough money and you will finish the game, and then I just buy it already in Steam.
hazardic
motorised death

Carmageddon Kickstarter

Post by hazardic »

viKey wrote:I'm so sorry Stainless Games, I honestly tried to send you money, but I live in Russia, and Amazon would not in any accept my card. I hope you have enough money and you will finish the game, and then I just buy it already in Steam.

errm. what? lemme tell you, i'm from Russia too - so what? first time after the campaign ended amazon decline payment from my kukuruza mastercard. so did i wrote afterall "I'm so sorry Stainless Games, Amazon would not in any accept my card"? nope - i bought a visa virtual card from qiwi service (you know - these payment terminals which could be used to pay phone taxes, net taxes etc) - then moved money into it and bingo - all worked like a charm (i didn't even go anywhere - it could be done via net from pc). the main problem of amazon is that it doesn't ask a security code, or pin-code - so some cards may be rejected - and even blocked by cardholder bank.

so please - you have some days before funds will be moved from kickstarter to stainless - you can pay via any virtual card (yandex money, qiwi money). but if you don't wanna beta-test, forum access and more important - help stainless - keep doin nothing..
KazzyMac
turbo bastard

Carmageddon Kickstarter

Post by KazzyMac »

Jimothey wrote:I only have a Debit card, but it looked like it went through. I just hope that if the payment fails, I can pay by PayPal on here, when it's up, and still get my rewards.

Don't worry, I paid with a debit card too and I checked my account balance on Friday and the money had gone out.

Not sure if you already found out, just clarifying so you're at ease. If you're still a bit uncertain just go grab a statement from the bank and it'll be on there most likely.
Carmageddon: Let's face it; reality is BORING.

My Lam0r Rig.
Eladd
pedestrian

Carmageddon Kickstarter

Post by Eladd »

Don't know how I missed this on Kickstarter? So backed via paypal. Which by the way is an excellent idea. Give people the oportunity to back the project even if they missed the cutoff for the Kickstarter campaign.

Always been a carmageddon fan from day 1. So really excited about "Carmageddon reincarnation!"

Its great that SCI have been able to get the franchise back. TDR2000 just didn't cut it!
Fuel
speed freak

Carmageddon Kickstarter

Post by Fuel »

Its great that Stainless have been able to get the franchise back. TDR2000 just didn't cut it!
Fixed it for you..

Check who’s online