Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Congrats on the U.S. Election Nightmare Special Edition idea, it's a great one!

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
MrDeviance
turbo bastard

Post by MrDeviance »

Those that have read any of my posts, know where my opinions stand regading both reincarnation and the console version of max damage.

However, I just wanted to make this topic to congratulate Stainless for having what I believe to be an awesome and very clever way to get this game in the spotlight based on politics alone.

You can never go wrong with politics and running over presidential candidates.

The penguin and cow trump hairdos are exactly the type of parody that will get this game a much wider audience in my opinion.

What a small and easy way to do add soo much debate to an already existing game.

Pure marketing genius I believe.

I can see people that don't care about this series, buy this game just based on this launch trailer.
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

MrDeviance wrote:You can never go wrong with politics and running over presidential candidates.
As long as it has politics in it, people will always manage to go berserk. Oh well. I'm just happy I can squish popular and goofy faces.
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Post by lemonrev »

The extra sounds they added for the elections are classic, however i think even now and i have only gone though about 3 circle levels and im starting to get a little not annoyed but the silliness is wearing thin :P

But the extra little sounds the game has now, for this whole shebang i think it works really well.

Yes congrats to stainless for a great little add on to the game witch makes the game more fun again.

Check who’s online