Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Serve la versione per Linux

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
carmabrun
pedestrian

Post by carmabrun »

Ciao a tutti!

Anche in Italia abbiamo bisogno la versione Carmageddon Reincarnation per Linux PC.

Spero venga rilasciata molto...molto presto

Siamo tutti impazienti!

e se anche tu parli Italiano fammelo sapere, magari costituiamo un Carmageddon fan club Italia

Alla Prossima!

Hello to all!

Also in Italy we need Carmageddon Reincarnation version for Linux PC.

I hope to be released very very soon ...

We are all looking forward!

and if you speak Italian, let me know, maybe we form a fan club Carmageddon Italy

At the next!
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

As they have said repeatedly in the various other Linux threads, the Linux version will be available when the game is closer to completion.
a.k.a. Brent
carmabrun
pedestrian

Post by carmabrun »

Ciao a tutti!

Sono ormai passati anni e da questo mio post, ma...da quello che vedo la versione per sistema operativo linux non e` ancora disponibile ...o mi sbaglio?

Grandi le versioni ps4 e xbox, ma vi siete dimenticati di wiiu!

E io come faccio?

Hello everyone!

It is now years old and from my post, but ... from what I see the version for linux operating system is not yet available ... or am I wrong?

Great are the ps4 and xbox versions, but you forgot to WiiU!

How should I
carmabrun
pedestrian

Post by carmabrun »

Trent wrote:As they have said repeatedly in the various other Linux threads, the Linux version will be available when the game is closer to completion.

Haa...ora ho capito...pensavo che quella per wind fosse già la definitiva!

Bene attenderò con ansia la versione per linux, e nel frattempo tengo ben pigiato il pedale dell'acceleratore!

Grazie e a presto!

Haa ... now I understand ... I thought that was already the wind for the final!

Well I will wait anxiously for the linux version, and in the meantime keep well pressed the accelerator pedal!

Thank you and see you soon!
tonrac
speed freak

Post by tonrac »

The final version of Reincarnation is Max Damage (Reincarnation with new content: three new environnement, new cars, new pedestrians, bew powerups etc). Max Damage is not released yet on PC (even on windows). Stainless Said they are still commited on the Linux and Mac version of the game. You will have probably more information after the release of the steam windows version of Max Damage.

Check who’s online