Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Max Tweekage

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Max Tweekage

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Hellloooo carmapeeps.

its sunday

but thats not the point, you know I like tweeking small parts of cars to really, 'finish' them right? well I love skinning parts, adding higher resolution textures, handling tweeks, drivers, etc.

Its not bragging rights, I dont do this to say 'hey look how much better I do' I just like digging into the past and finishing historic carma cars. Mostly from ADR, lets face it, ADR cars were awsome, We all had them in game, But they do use stock C2 windows and smashing, the handling is kinda.. stiff and sportycarish, so I just like to tweek it slightly.

Heres what I did so far, Its just adding some higher resolution skin bits, I did a side by side for yall, I also tweeked the handling, added a unique only to this car driver, and am going to make a simple model, car also has new engine sound.

I was going to make a small pack of these 'Tuned ADR muscle cars!' that asre just brought into todays C2 by me.. you think hell be ok with this? I cant recall if I asked ADR or not, hm.. anyway. Side by side.

Mushy suspension for 70s muscle.

Alts.

Also uses my higher resolution smashable glass textures,

Im gona do more, and well I hope I can release these, but well see what happens.
Just to 100% clarify, I dident make this car (you all know this but its kinda a disclamer)

Will add more pics of others soon, Also do you have a favorite ADR car you would like to see brought forwords into slightly higher resolution? Yep thats right lots of work for little visual diffrance.

I can see why the textures were small at parts, wheel textures are a pain in the ass to gete stright from the side, they usually haev a slight angle to them.. well Heres a close up of what kinda stuff ive been doing. Old and new wheel texture, I stay try stay accurate.

Allrigthy then laterz.
Sleep Dirt
hit n run

Re: Max Tweekage

Post by Sleep Dirt »

I've always loved the Roadrunner, probably the car that got me into loving USA muscle beasts, this looks superb Maxi, the wheels are great :thumbsup:
The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution.

Check who’s online