Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon 2 Car Database

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
exodus_attack
pedestrian

Re: Carmageddon 2 Car Database

Post by exodus_attack »

Hey everyone I'm new here but was a total Carmageddon 2 addict back in the day. Seeing these cars brings back a lot of memories. Anyways I was searching for a specific car that Errol released. I can't remember the name of it but it was his ice cream truck with monster truck tires, two huge rotating saw blades in front and a long spike between the saws with a pedestrian impaled on it. If someone has this gem and can post it or even a screen shot of it that would be amazing. Thanks for reading!
exodus_attack
pedestrian

Post by exodus_attack »

The base model for the vehicle I'm referring to is there, the ice cream truck. Although I don't see this insane version I'm talking about.
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

You sure you don't have Econo's cars jumbled together in your memory?

https://crud.cwaboard.co.uk/eb_car.shtml
exodus_attack
pedestrian

Post by exodus_attack »

coffeycup wrote:You sure you don't have Econo's cars jumbled together in your memory?

https://crud.cwaboard.co.uk/eb_car.shtml
Actually I'm positive I don't because back in the day I suggested the idea of this to Errol. He was kind enough to make it for me. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called though. I know it was posted on his old site though. I do know the base model was Errol's ice cream truck he took that and added the rotating circular saw blades, the monster truck tires, and the long spike with the impaled ped on it. I wish I could find my old pc from back then cause I know I still have this car on it.
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

What about this?
Pure_Chaos_menu_image.jpg
Pure_Chaos_menu_image.jpg (17.43 KiB) Viewed 3128 times
http://www.toxic-ragers.co.uk/files/car ... rs/models/
exodus_attack
pedestrian

Post by exodus_attack »

Omg.. thats it!! Thank you soo much for finding it! I looked through his site and had absolutely no luck. Pure Chaos... that makes total sense now. My name back then in the ICQ days was Chaos lol. Soo proud this is still around :D

Check who’s online