Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

1990 Sierra [Mega Pack] WIP

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

1990 Sierra [Mega Pack] WIP

Post by Mad_Maxine »

so. for those who dont know my PC Died, a sudden death.. but I revived it dont worrie.. but all this made me spend my hard earned money on a new pc (wich ate into my F100 saving money) so I have a new more powerfull pc ready for CR, GTA etc, and this 6 yeard old POS for carmageddon and doss items.
What happend is this one gave up, so I rebuilt it.. again, and I dont have all the other hard drives, with my projects on pluged in yet, there all saved on another hard drive.. Soon as I saw my pc was dieing I backed up EVERYTHING, yeah no losses this time.. But means I cant accest them

So i decide to try making a real car again!
Pictures of my project so far in cared, This is kinda a pose pic.. so ive double sided all the textures to give it the more solid feeling it will have in game,

Got all the cab done so far, just need steering wheel, and a floor,
So without further adieu, the 1990 GMC Sierra.. wich is currently a chassis cab,
So ideas and imput time!?
What you think I should go for here? My first idea was to just make a stock truck, then I thougth about doing a low vertion with a hood scoop. like a dragish thing, then I thought of a utility truck, a box truck, and an RV camper back, or leave it as it is add a rollcage and have an offroad truck? those were the circling ideas anyways.

Been working on this since yesterday, Dident want to show untill it was recognisable tho.. tried a few new things, I lke the transparent grill ive allways wanted to add one to my cars but allways forget, so ya Now ya can see thru it, ... Odd I just like that I guess, Allso havent decided on final color (usually I never do wich is why I have lots of color packs) yup.

Well there ya go!
Last edited by Mad_Maxine on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: 1990 Sierra WIP

Post by coffeycup »

That looks neat. I think you could do a bunch of versions, a camper and utility like you said. A flatbed or stake truck could be cool.

But I think you should do something different with the texture on the rear under the back window. I know this isn't the same truck but you'll get the idea:
http://image.trucktrend.com/f/40321178/ ... r-view.jpg
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Well some progress.... But I messed the model up by making it too far back thus fucking the handling, so I got to go back to cared, move it forword recompile, etc,
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Haha nice! I'll have to make a navy blue skin for it to make it sorta like my Tundra.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Nice!
I see it's got Constipation State plates onnit, too!

:grin:
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Welcome to!

Edit:Fuck nuggets I typoed Mileage

Yeah thats right, I decided to do what coffey said, Make vertions, only I went overboard again and kept making them, How many things can you make from one type of pickup truck!?
Well take a look at our stock, you may be plesently surprised at how diffrent the same car can look with a bit of modding,

Stock, with its 4.3 V6 single cab and short bed, Perfect for light hauling on a budget!

Impress your bros with this totaly douched out truck, Stiff suspension no ground cleance and a bumpy ride ahoy!

Max trivia: I dident know what to do for a driver, I was going to do a steryotype doushebag in a vest with sunglasses... But then I just happend to watch the music video for 'Pretty fly for a white guy'

No job is too big or too small!

Max Trivia: Actully the last truck I made in the pack but with it being the worst quality Looks more like the first.. The back is full of cones that will fall out

If you like murdering people, or orange juice this ride is for you, Hooray for phoney spinoffs

Conqure any terrain with this tricked out offroader,

For those who like the apocolyptic wasteland, this mad max style velichle should suit nicley,

Good at saving lives, and ending them if your moving fast enough, A spiffy ambulance with many flashing lights.

Sometimes on the long road of life, you need to sleep, fully furnished and in great condition, first to see will buy,

Max Trivia: This camper was going to be green right up untill the last second. Not exciting info but I thought id let you know anyway,

for that fun in the sun feeling, try this tricked out camper, perfectly designed for the adrenilin junkie in you

Max Trivia: This is actully based on a toy I had as a kid (wish I still had, Im a car collecting nerd nowdays) It was a lime green chevrolet c10, wich is the same car as this with diffrent badges! Go figure, allso had a trailer with a jetski on, came in some 'Vacation pack' allso in the back conencidently was a blue ford bronco with a white roof, wich had a camping trailer, OJ on vacation, And a pink beach buggy, I guess I need to make that next,

so thats whats in stock currently,
I relaly enjoyed working on this thing, and its allmost done, I tried to inclued as many little fetures as I could, all the suspension works, detatchable bits, smashable bits, diffrent drivers (not all done yet) I hope you like it too, so insted of some sitting still pics, Heres some action pics to make the cars look more.. um... Fun?..

Just got the simple models, and some finishing off the drivers, and menue images and then its release time, Should be in the next couple of days, Mabye even tomrow if im fast!
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: 1990 Sierra [Mega Pack] WIP

Post by coffeycup »

:supercrazy: :supercrazy: :supercrazy: :supercrazy: You. Are. Insane.
And that's why we love you.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Hahaha Oh WOW. You didn't show me the versions either and I can tell you the wow effect happened!
You really are unstoppable. Love the OK and Explorer ones.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Post by Harmalarm »

As I already told you max, this pack is insane! So many cars all from the same base car. I love it. Textures are great I think. The cabin has nice highlights and the smashed window looks pretty damn good!

The blue one with the spikes, the desert version and the trailer version are my favorites.
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Harmalarm wrote:As I already told you max, this pack is insane!
Jeez, this pack is more cars than most people (ok me) release in a year. I keep checking Maxine's site to see if they're ready.

My faves are the stock version and the apoc one with canvas cover, but they're all great!
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Wow! how do you find time!? :shock:
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

n3wton wrote:Wow! how do you find time!? :shock:
No shit. I think Maxine's given up eating and sleeping.

Maxine: Hey, I meant to ask what is this garage we see in the pix?
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

I wouldent release anything, and not tell nobody, Mabye small thigns I think people wont care about, but something I worked on this hard not so much :P

9 felt odd tho.. who makes a pack with an odd number of cars? 9. I thought I had missed something so. New in stock!,

Great condition for its age, ready to drive away and tow

Oh and ya, the pack is released now. with its full 10 cars, all with unique drives and such (apart from the utility truck since I used the forklift driver)

and.. hey if that aint enough for ya, Each car has 3 skins, pluss the orignal making a total of 40 possible combinations.. and more if your a modder who likes to move things around, Skins by the way are quickly made, and fun, for if your bored of the orignals and such, Cars were really designed to use the orignal skins, but I couldent resist just adding that little extra,

BTW, I forgot to do the smashables for the camper and ambulance windows, Will update later rather than just Not uploading now,

http://carmaxinegeddon.webs.com/cars
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Damn, I wish I checked the board one last time before bed last night. Now I need to wait until after work to try 'em. :supermad:
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Quick note: Now Re-Uploaded with working smashable windows and stuff on the back, ya

And to answer some questions I dident last time.. because I was tierd.. and Well Istill dont feel well, its too warm, the aircon dosent work and my head hurts, so.. lets get on with this heh,

I find the time, because I live in some kinda time paradox, where things that take many weeks get finished in a day, same with drawings, so ya.. time paradox

The map you see. is just a warehouse storage type area, it was soposed to be outside but I made a weather dome type roof, It was a test to see if I could make maps. aparently I can make small ones in cared, Its very simler to the showroom map I made to show cars, Its just a very small area of one room

Ok have fun,
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Mad_Maxine wrote:I find the time, because I live in some kinda time paradox, where things that take many weeks get finished in a day, same with drawings, so ya.. time paradox
Ya know, I'm inclined to believe you. I can't think of any other possible explanation. :saston:

These trucks are awesome. It's like Christmas. I'm really liking the apoc one.
Thanks!
cArmAkAze
Jesus, Hatebreed

Post by cArmAkAze »

Awesome work, Maxine! The startling lack of early-90's GMC Sierra's in C2 has been sufficiently resolved. Thank you.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Yep I filled that gap for you! the huge demand for early 90s GM trucks has been filled.

Seriusly whats wrong with me? People wana drive supercars and ass hat mobiles like audis and bmws. and here I am making cars that you could go buy tomrow for 500 bucks, Yep!

Check who’s online