Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Digga

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
MrSilver
pedestrian

Digga

Post by MrSilver »

How do you get digga carma 2???? I've finished the game a long time ago but I still can't play with Digga (Ron Dumpster's car).
hendbest
turbo bastard

Re: Digga

Post by hendbest »

The reasin why Digga dosen't work is becuase it was never finished.
hendbest
turbo bastard

Post by hendbest »

The reason why Digga dosen't work is becuase it was never finished.

------------------

Hit any user to continue.

http://dataline.net.au/~alang
Dark Angel
angelus

Post by Dark Angel »

Imsure i have driven that car, not sure tho.

------------------

The Destroyers Clan

Cunning Stunt Bonus!

Gamers Complex

EVERY DEAD BODY THAT IS NOT EXTERMINATED, GETS UP AND KILLS, THE PEOPLE IT KILLS GET UP AND KILL.
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

that was one made by one of the vets

hendbest
turbo bastard

Post by hendbest »

was it? I thought that it was a car that was never finished by stainless or SCI or whoever. If it was made by one of the vets, how come it appeared on the CD?
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

There was some of it in the retail game, but it wasent usable.. there were several Digga's made, but I really like only one of em. CoffeyCup's digga available at Mac Carpocalypse - http://mac.carpocalypse.com

Cheers

TB
hendbest
turbo bastard

Post by hendbest »

I like that one. I think i may have seen screenshots of SCi's Digga. I think it was a big drilling rig, blue I think. The screeny may been at carpocalypse but I'm not sure.

Is it just me or does the mac version look a little better than the windoze version?
matt
im new, be gentle

Post by matt »

Beast was right, there were several digga's made.

There was coffeycups kicky digger, and there was the digger released at TR. The TR one was the only one that used the official Stainless digga model as a base though.

[img]http://www.smokecrack.net/digger_menu_image.gif" border="0" align="left">Unfortuately it was made playable by more people than I care to count, everyone who started it never seemed to finish it, I think justin had it for the longest, then errol reskinned it, and I ended up setting it up before it was finally released.

It was quite dissapointing, and I believe it would've been better if just one person brought it to form. Errol knew it was a bit of a dissapointment also, and you might recall he openly released the original stainless .3ds Digga model and called for all those who thought it could have been better to make it better in a competition to find the best version to release... people bitching, and people doing are two totally different matters though

.. this board could do with a preview button, that would be neat.

Check who’s online