Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

destroying satelite dishes?

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
g-dogg

destroying satelite dishes?

Post by g-dogg »

can anyone help me on how to destroy the satelite dishes on the tops of buildings!!?? I can't figure out how to do it!!
Torra
pedestrian

Re: destroying satelite dishes?

Post by Torra »

well just gather a bit of speed and ram into them

youll notice that each buiilding you jump to, you then jump to another and another and so on

after awhile you will know the pattern and be able to beat it pretty easily
Decimater
hit n run

Re: destroying satelite dishes?

Post by Decimater »

Just in case the previous response seemed to terse, please note that there are various ways to actually get on the roofs, including "assistance."

I'd tell ya, because I know how frustrating it can be, but... the feeling when ya beat it, well... its worth it!

I personally don't use the cheats until I beat the games -- but after that... well, I never have enough Slaughter Mortars !

If ya really can't beat the level, there are "walk throughs" available at the various Carmaggedon sites, which will offer a step by step solution. I don't want to divulge my bias, so ya can start at Carmageddon.com. :smile:

Check who’s online