Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

SMARTMOVE

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

SMARTMOVE

Post by Harmalarm »

After brains had spent all the money he won in the lottery, he became bankrupt. He entered a period of depression, alcohol, smoking and drugs, but to finance all of this he still needed money. And so he became a construction worker, scraping at the bottom of the economic foodchain, he tried to get a hold of his life. As a true construction worker, Brains slowly started to loose his mind...

What a beauty, isn't she? The tank tracks are extra funky, because they go up and down according to the car's movement. It's a matter of clever use of the SHEAR grooves used for suspension parts. Check it out and you'll see what I mean.

DOWNLOAD

oh and btw, that wonderfull name and the bulldozer mod was actually TTR's idea...
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Re: SMARTMOVE

Post by Razor »

AWESOME!! (caps lock having it's daily workout)

It's good to know that tank tracks and suspension are both possible at the same time as I was going to try this on my next car. (after I get round to finishing the FlowerPlower)

All these Smart Car itterations are great fun, it would be good if there were enough to fill the game :tongue:

Smartageddon: Smartpocalypse Now!

The SmartEagle and SmartHawk anyone?

Millions of Grooves in the .txt file :tongue:

EDIT: Just tested it, great fun, I love what you've done with the tracks, this is great for scooping up other cars.

[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
timmy76
motorised death

Post by timmy76 »

:lol: im loving this smart car collection i can just imagen a smart version of all the c2 cars
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Ha ha, that's great. The tracks are brilliant. That trick works great with that layout of sprockets.

For my own personal use I took off the plow and hook for a more sno-cat look...

PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Very nice!
PumaY2K out.

Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

All of Harm's SmartCar's have been updated and I've just updated all of the links @ Wasted!
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Awsomeness, I only just tryed this and the way you got moving tracks and suspension parts to work like that looks real good ingame, also i think your the frist one to use it like that? anyway looks real nice, even tho i hate the horrible smart car, this is my favorate tracked veichels for carma (theres not enough of them in my opinion)
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Post by Harmalarm »

Hey thanks! Yes, I was pretty happy with the result of the tracks aswel, though it can be even done in a more realistic way I think :smile:

I like tracked vehicles as well, though it is quite hard to make the speed of the tracks move realistically with the moving of the vehicle :s It always looks a bit fake somehow, but mheh...

this will be the last smart modification btw, I'm also getting sick of them :smile:

And as razor said, all of the smart cars have been updated because the texture names were overlapping. I didn't notice the problem with this, until I had all 4 of them loaded in a single race and they all had the same skin... :sad:. So a quick re-download should do the job.

TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

I did tell you before though :tongue: :wink:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

On the subject of tracked vehicles, I need to get the Flower Plower done. :oops:

Check who’s online