Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Wasted... CarmaTube

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
n3wton
Wasted!

Wasted... CarmaTube

Post by n3wton »

Just about finished it so thought I'll post, it pulls 'Carmageddon Related' videos from youtube and brings them straight to the site

http://carma.jjunkies.com/carmatube

obivously its using the keyword as 'Carmageddon' so it will pull up other random vids if people have used that word, am hoping to finish off the facility to people can upload straight to the site also...

its using jquery to display the video in its own window...

Any Comments/Suggestions are as always welcome

Thanks,

be working on fixing up the problems viewing the site in IE today also.... :grin:
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post deleted by coffeycup

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
n3wton
Wasted!

Re: Wasted... CarmaTube

Post by n3wton »

Thanks Tosh, I can provide you with FTP access if you wish so you can just upload what you have straight up to the server and then I can sort it from there? saves you uploading each download manually...

I still have the whole of Crash N Burn & PlanetMaim to upload too yet... be nice to see LOD downloads back online :smile:

Anyhow, yes the carmadownloads will be a wrapper around the main sites theme, similar to how http://www.gtadownloads.co.uk/ works, within its our site but same theme....

Will sort more searchable fields when its up & running properly

Thanks again...
Econobrick
Stucco

Post by Econobrick »

Newt, I dunno if you plan to host my stuff or continue linking to the files, either way the current links used on your site don't work properly.

Although this is actually my fault in a way, heh. As when I moved my site from polygonized to tosh's sever, I changed some of the directory names slightly.

As is, wasted does find crud.toshiba-3.com, but for example, for c2 cars, it looks for crud.toshiba-3.com/cars/ which doesn't exist. I changed it to crud.toshiba-3.com/c2cars/ during the move.

Again, if you plan to host the stuff directly eventually then that's great too. Just letting you know if you weren't aware already.
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Thanks Econo,

For those that I have permission to host and that author has their own site, I will mirror the files, so when you click download you'll get the option of Wasted or CRUD for example...
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Wasted! (new) Download database is just about done; its looking ok in both firefox & IE7, but looks utter shite in IE6! but will fix, well to the best I can as IE is crap and the whole world should upgrade/move to firefox LOL @ least move to IE7

the upload facility is currently down, but again I will fix over the weekend:-

Please post any thoughts / suggestions

http://carmadownloads.jjunkies.com

Thanks,

n3wton

Am looking for some help, building the database if anyone has a spare 10mins a day that they can upload 10mins worth a mods to the database?
Econobrick
Stucco

Post by Econobrick »

I'll upload my stuff myself if ye wish.
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Thanks m8, I'll create you a proper account, so you can get rid of or update those that are on there with broken links?

Thanks again!

PM'ed you!
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Just a quick update on Wasted Carma Downloads, I think I have fixed the problems in Internet Explorer, but I'll be grateful if IE users could report any problems?!

I have changed the colours just a ickle so the navigation is easier on the eye! :smile:

http://carmadownloads.jjunkies.com

Thanks,
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Has anyone got this vehicle they can send me; so I can fix the broken link, the old file location was on files.polygonized.com which, boose actually uploaded before I took over Wasted, I never had access to backup those files located in there, so I have a few thats unavailable

Anyhow, I'll be posted more links as I go on, and would be hugely grateful for those helping me out:-

Name: Charger

Author: Boose

Boose
turbo bastard

Wow, Boose is talking... heh

Post by Boose »

Hey hey!

I actualy still have plenty of files here and there. Let me know if you still need it.

Hmmm... from time to time... I believe i'm not around too often any more :sad:

But it seems things are still cool around! :beer:
ImageImage
Beer galore!
n3wton
Wasted!

Re: Wow, Boose is talking... heh

Post by n3wton »

Boose !!!!!!!!

I'll PM you bud!

Check who’s online