Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Throws you out of the game

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
aL144
pedestrian

Throws you out of the game

Post by aL144 »

All fans of smashing cars-hello!
Faced with a strange problem. After installing new machines, the game periodically began to crash. And rarely during the race, mostly before loading the map, there is a splash screen and clap-crashes!(
What can you recommend?
How and what I installed:
1. Added new locations (mostly ports of locations from C1). No flights, not a single one(!) NO new cars.
2. Began to gradually install new machines. So far, the total was less than 100-there were practically no departures.
3. Now there are 140 of them. And it flew out every other time when loading the location.
4. I moved some particularly polygonal cars from the category (all) to the category (eagle), after which the departures became less frequent, but the departures did not stop.

What else you need to know.
- increased the number of cars, from 10 to 17, depending on the route. With vanilla cars, even with 29 cars on the same location (a proven maximum, with 30 + cars on the same track starts to fly out). I tried to return the vanilla amount - to no avail.

Check who’s online