Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

[REL] Vomit Slit- A Rusty as fuck 'n' highly modified ST24

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Sleep Dirt
hit n run

Post by Sleep Dirt »

Vomit Slit is released!! Being forgetful, lazy and hyper busy ment this car sat on my HD for bloody ages. Anyways it's not quite how I envisioned it, I had lots of trouble with not planning what I was going to do, and hit some limitations with tools, forcing lots of de-and-re constructing.

I'm happy with how it ended up, and hope you enjoy mangling the thing, .OBJ file is in there, feel free to rape and pillage this thing for components n textures if you wish.

Here it is, please enjoy
http://www.filedropper.com/vomitslit
The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution.
EndlessTorment
pedestrian

Post by EndlessTorment »

Could You re-upload it?

BTW where did You get (or maybe You've done it yourself?) HUD showed in first screenshot?
English isn't my native language, so from time to time things I write may look weird.
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Post by lemonrev »

Sleep Dirt, when i get my time with the modders im going to have c1 like c:r and have pieces fall off the car :P, im going to watch this move 5 feet and drop every piece of remaining car part that's on this thing and laugh like a mad man :P.

Good work on making it look so horrid it could fit right in to a horror flick and not even be noticed for a traveling car :P
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

yey postappo car !
Sleep Dirt
hit n run

Post by Sleep Dirt »

EndlessTorment wrote:Could You re-upload it?

BTW where did You get (or maybe You've done it yourself?) HUD showed in first screenshot?

Ha, I know it's a little late but, for any interested all my wheels are sat in Coffeycup's zone: http://coffey.polygonized.com/MacCarpocalypse/.

As for the UI I think it was a button I can't remember the name of, but not a mod or anything, I think.

EndlessTorment wrote:Sleep Dirt, when i get my time with the modders im going to have c1 like c:r and have pieces fall off the car :P, im going to watch this move 5 feet and drop every piece of remaining car part that's on this thing and laugh like a mad man :P.

Good work on making it look so horrid it could fit right in to a horror flick and not even be noticed for a traveling car :P

Thanks buddy, I do dig a bit of rot on me wheels!
The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution.

Check who’s online