Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon 2 cars to 3d modeling package

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Metalfist
pedestrian

Post by Metalfist »

I want to convert carmageddon 2 cars (eagle and hawk) into a .obj file with all the textures/uvs preserved.

I already tried a bunch of stuff and got the twtexporter and found the 3dsmax 2 + carma DAT import dll plugins. I could import it into 3dsmax 2, but found out that it didn't have an .obj exporter and I the textures weren't there.

The dll couldn't be used for the newer 3dsmax.

I exported it as .STL and loaded it into maya, but there was only geometry and no UV information.....

I tried Plaything 2, but it gave an error telling me that it couldn't make a new document/file... (I'm running Windows 7 64 bit)

I would also like to know how to export the texture images. I don't know which one contains the textures I don't know what these files contain (.ACT, .mat, .wam) and how to convert them into something readable by photoshop.

How is the best/easiest way to import a carmageddon 2 car with textures into 3dsMax2012/Maya2013?
GCR
hit n run

Post by GCR »

onde eu encontro todos modelos em 3d do carma 1 e do carma 2 sem precisar extrair zad
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

"Where can I find all 3D models in Carma 1 and 2 without having to extract any .zad files?"

This is hardly the place to ask, gcr, and this thread is over 2 years old.

Este não é o sítio para perguntar isto, gcr, e este tópico tem mais que 2 anos.
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
GCR
hit n run

Post by GCR »

eu ja tenho esse zad veh_C1Cars.zad

Check who’s online