Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

What was your favourite car in Carmageddon 2

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
timmy76
motorised death

Post by timmy76 »

For me it has to the Tashita
Relisys
pedestrian

Post by Relisys »

I think I'll stick with the Eagle 3.
Fuelinjectedsuicidemachine
hit n run

Post by Fuelinjectedsuicidemachine »

Going by the cars I'm buying during a playthrough of C2 there are only the following choices:

1. First car I'm buying is the Thunderbucket. It wastes anything early on with ease, is good to handle and good to look at. Just don't crash into those walls.

2. Next car has to be the Porker 2. It's faster then Thunderbucket, got a bit better defense, but wastes opponents just as easy. It's really fun to drive too.

3. Sometimes I'll buy the Prop Shafter. I think it's a good allrounder and is particulary good for some missions because of it's ground clearance.

4. A bit further into the game I usually buy the Hellrod and stick to it before buying my final car in the "campaign".

5. Last one has to be The Plow Mk2, It's really the best car in the game, so there is no reason to buy one of those other more costly trucks. Abba Cab might be a good alternative, but it's not that great allround IMO.

Blood Riviera is cool but too light for my liking. It's defense is good though. I also like driving the Red Vet. Very nice looking allround car. Mad Morris deserves a special mention too, it's the smallest truck in the game. Sturdy, wastes anything, fast.
SteVic82
pedestrian

Post by SteVic82 »

+1 for Big Dump, it's like playing with a building with wheels :D

Check who’s online