Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Super Suppressor

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
badd17
pedestrian

Super Suppressor

Post by badd17 »

Where is it, i checked the 2 obvious levels, blood on the rooftops cause thats where it was on the original game but only found the subpressor and checked beef curtains cause it being the last level so thought it might have been a boss type of deal, I've either checked the wrong levels or completely overlooked it so any help would be great
Commander JCM
pedestrian

Super Suppressor

Post by Commander JCM »

Look for the last Classic Carma event that takes place in Ill Eagle (Weird West). Last being closest to the end of the Career. It is in a newly opened up hangar, driving near it makes it chase you. Easiest way to kill it is to trick it into getting wrecked by the train.

(Edit: Sorry that I don't know the exact event name, but I hope this helps just enough.)
DNSLT89
pedestrian

Super Suppressor

Post by DNSLT89 »

Erasing Arizona on Chapter 15
starbuck
kill boss

Super Suppressor

Post by starbuck »

Have they ever or will they ever have a map in this game called "Bloody Hell". It seems like a given.
Twistedgrins
pedestrian

Super Suppressor

Post by Twistedgrins »

I just unlocked the super suppressor and it took me about 1.5 seconds. I used the suppressor with solid granet vehicle as well as pelvic thrust. I waited until I had enough points and I applied solid granet as I drove straight towards it while it was still in the hangar, I hit the pelvic thrust just before ramming it and crushed it against the back wall of the hangar it sits in. Literally took 1.5 seconds and I destroyed it. Definitely the easiest and most efficient way.

Check who’s online