Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

The Quest for the Lost PUp.

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Gotcha.nl
pedestrian

Post by Gotcha.nl »

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone can help me out. I've found all PUps, except one, this one:

It's under Player\Aids. Does anyone happen to know what it is and on what level to find one?
STShotgun
turbo bastard

Post by STShotgun »

It's the Powerup Cancellificatinizer. I don't know an exact spot for one but it is definitely a rare find so all I can recommend is just looking for barrels in out-of-the-way/hard-to-reach areas
C:MD Mods: Overhaul / Car Lot
Gotcha.nl
pedestrian

Post by Gotcha.nl »

Thanks! Strange that this rather useless PUp is so hard to find. I mean, debuffs generally don't last that long.

Do you happen to know what kind of barrel it's in? Red/black/blue etc. I googled it, but not much information seems to exist for C:MD and C:R.

Edit: Got it! Black question-marked 'barrel'/tires.

Only thing that's left now is the multiplayer-related unlocks and achievements. *sigh* Never mind that, I guess.

Reading around (and seeing this site constantly be unreachable) I see the developers have pretty much abandoned this game. I wish one of them would at least write a little tool or something, so people could unlock everything multiplayer-related. I asked them this through their support website a while ago: No answer.

Bummer.

Check who’s online