Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Kamikaze

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Kamikaze

Post by Junkpile »

A police-styled motorcycle built by Deep Blue. I'm not sure if he considers this one as being from the Fortress Cities or the Wastelands...

Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: Kamikaze

Post by Deep_Blue »

Hey, Dean, If you finished the physics on this one, could ya send a copy back to me? That's one of the city vehicles-I was thinking along the lines of Mad Max's interceptor, just in bike form..[ July 05, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Deep_Blue:Hey, Dean, If you finished the physics on this one, could ya send a copy back to me? That's one of the city vehicles-I was thinking along the lines of Mad Max's interceptor, just in bike form..[ July 05, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]Alright! That little mystery is cleared up now. It is a Fortress City Interceptor. Yeah, DB. I'll send that out to you as soon as I finish in here.Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Thanks, D. I got it-I'll try it out tonite. This one's rear mounted transverse V8-powered with lotsa high tech looking shizit onna dash panel..and a coupla machine guns on the front shroud..
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***

Check who’s online