Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Making catagories for the Cars Need everyones help.

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Xarathatin
hit n run

Making catagories for the Cars Need everyones help.

Post by Xarathatin »

Ok I'm at the point now with the engine that I am tryig to class Vehicles to produce a generic phsics map for them. Let me explain; Car: Has rffender,lf fender, hood, bumper, ldoor, rdoor, cab, lrearquarterpanel, rrearquarterpanel, trunk, rearbumper, headlights, taillights, rear axle, shocks, 4 tires, engine, seats. this is what im trying to get into the engine. right now i just have a car. that is all. but you get the idea I need help Trucks, Semi, vans, bikes, anything you can think of later, Xara
Buzz
road raged psycho

Re: Making catagories for the Cars Need everyones help.

Post by Buzz »

how about a car/truck/jet fighter type thing
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

I think I get the idea of how you are trying to classify the vehicle's. I'll get to work on that ASAP. It's really good to see this project STILL interest's some of us. Laterz!Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Bikes- Frame, headstock, forks, swingarm, tank, seat, engine (+gearbox if non-unit construction, like Harley, etc.), ffender, rfender, rshocks, fwheel, rwheel, chain/shaft, sprocket, headlight, taillight, fairing(if equipped), lowers(if equipped)exhaust(s), fbrake, rbrake. Large semi truck: Fbumper, grille, grillshell, hood, hoodsides, cowl, lffender, rffender, cabframe, ldoor, rdoor, framerails, 4 shocks, 4 springs, 10 wheels (2 front, 8 rear (dualies), 5th wheel, fuel tank, battery box, west coast mirrors, clearance lights, headlights, taillights, mudflaps,air brake tanks, engine, trans, 4-6 brake pots, driveshaft(s) depending on axle setup. Vans, up to 1 ton: pretty much the same as cars except for rear doors and side door(s) Straight trucks over 1 ton: Same as semi trucks, minus a few wheels... + cargo box, roll up door, T-bumper. Hope this helps..it sounded like ya were looking for a listing of the types of components common to these types of vehicles- and this is very generalized, I could go into better detail if necessary.[ February 17, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

DB I knew I could count on you : ) Thanks : )

Check who’s online