Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Important notice's!!!

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Important notice's!!!

Post by Junkpile »

From the start, this project has come a lot further than I had ever expected. This is great. But, I am about to be as forthcoming as possible without sounding like a prick. I am on limited time, though...Two week's! Once this amount of time has elapsed, If I have not SEEN some form of contribution to this project, You WILL be removed. There are some who are exempt. These are the one's who have already shown their contribution's OR can not show them.AdRBanditBeastBuzzDark AngelDeep BlueHellspawnJunkpileVoidWillXarathatinI think that's it... If I missed you. Let me know & I'll rectify it.Also I need to know everyon's age's in here. No time limit. Just get around to it... Dean[ January 02, 2002: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Xarathatin
hit n run

Re: Important notice's!!!

Post by Xarathatin »

I'll be 24 in march
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

17, some computer probs have postponed the finishing of my truck for awhile also
Dark Angel
angelus

Post by Dark Angel »

17, and ill actualy start doing something when i get everything working.
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

What the heck have I done? I just sit around. But thank you I'll be 18 in April. Whoopee, I'll be legal drinking age!TB
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

i'm 15, well it looks like i am the youngest here.[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: -Bandit- ]
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Beast:What the heck have I done? I just sit around. But thank you I'll be 18 in April. Whoopee, I'll be legal drinking age!TBHmmm... I would say you're on the "Not to be hassled about removal" list because, well, you set us up with this forum AND, I couldn't get you out of here if I wanted to. :P LOLDean
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

I'm 19 dude
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Two weeks, eh? I'm 38 and I'll post it as soon as it's good and goddamn ready. But I think two weeks is enuf time. Scrapped my rig for the time being as I'm havin' a bitch of a time gettin' the trailer wheels to groove, but came up with a neat sandrail thingy powered by a blown V8-Full tubular frame, lotsa spikes and some user-controlled ginsu-knife-blade-thingies on the sides, goodly detailed headers, and "Wez" (Mad Max RW) is driving it! All covered in mondo rust and shit for a goodly post-apoc look. Just gotta knock out the .wam file and it's all set- I call it the "DoomBuggy"[ December 23, 2001: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

OK, Time's up. I may have miscalculated, though. But, there will be some removal's now. Beast, if you would be so kind, could you please remove the access of EVERYONE not on the above list? Thanks muchly! Dean
willB0T
Stainless

Post by willB0T »

hi everyone, just letting you know I should be getting back to business soon - had to use my computer at work while we waited for the new ones to arrive and we've been stupidly busy so I've just got around to bringing it home... as soon as I sober up you'll see more from me also - I'm 22 Dean, why did you want to know?
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

WILL; Age is something that could become a beotch in the business world, if it's not known. That's all. Dean
willB0T
Stainless

Post by willB0T »

fair enough then - thought you were just being nosey
Savage-Elve
road raged psycho

Post by Savage-Elve »

I'm sorry for not joining in. I said, I had to make choices.Success with this.(Please, remove me from any list and from access to this topic). Eric Brands

Don't shoot me, i'm just the piano player.

Check who’s online