Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

introducing the Debugger 3000

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
AdR
pimp

introducing the Debugger 3000

Post by AdR »

some "thing" that i made up from scratch, not based on any other vehicle, completely my design (though it looks like a jeep concept or something) added some 4x4 parts and here's what i've got so far: this is supposed to be and all-terrain vigilance vehicle for the guards of the fortified cities.
Beroc-Lord of Destruction
road raged psycho

Re: introducing the Debugger 3000

Post by Beroc-Lord of Destruction »

sigh..... if we all were as good as you.....LOLJ/K.... Looks great.... Add a few steel plates and a lunatic driver, and we're in business....
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

FINALLY! Someone else is taking an interest in the Fortress Cities. I thought I was going to have to do all of the stuff from those alone. Kudos, AdR! Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

great! i'm glad you like it guys =) now the idea i have for this vehicle is that it should have working suspension parts, like the front and rear axle should move with it... guess that will be the hardest part. any idea how to do that? i know there's something i should add to the txt, but i'm still not sure. Anyway i have to finish it before i start trying to do that.
Hellspawn73
speed freak

Post by Hellspawn73 »

try findin econobrick's baja beetle and look at the text under the actors like your pivots and wheels and you will find where to set up your suspension and how dude
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

yeah, i've looked at that, but for some reason it didn't worked at all... i'm not very good with pt2 =
Hellspawn73
speed freak

Post by Hellspawn73 »

nuthin to do with pt2 bro...jus all setup in your text...open the baja bug and look and the components called dsusp and etc....its the same thing i did on my 37cwr....:ooooohh see:4,13,-1,-1 // Left-front suspension parts GroovyFunkRef 3,14,-1,-1 // Right-front suspension parts GroovyFunkRef 6,11 // Left-rear suspension parts GroovyFunkRef 5,12 // Right-rear suspension parts GroovyFunkRef ---------------------------------------------aaaaaahhhh:NEXT GROOVERLSUSP.DATnot a lollipopconstantno pathshearcontrolled0,11,0-0.062,0,00,100,0NEXT GROOVERRSUSP.DATnot a lollipopconstantno pathshearcontrolled0,12,00.065,0,00,100,0NEXT GROOVEFLSUSP.DATnot a lollipopconstantno pathshearcontrolled0,13,0-0.062,0,00,100,0NEXT GROOVEFRSUSP.DATnot a lollipopconstantno pathshearcontrolled0,14,00.065,0,00,100,0END OF GROOVEooooooohhh....aaahhh...hey..now...i'm gettin carried away with this...hey is that a CLUB magazine over in that corner...

Check who’s online