Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

We are already growing branches...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

We are already growing branches...

Post by Junkpile »

Through some MAJOR discussion over ICQ tonight, Xarathatin & I have created a "tie-in" project to this one. It will be another stand alone game. But, it will be based in the same hatsh world. We are even looking in to making it possible to transfer character's from this game into the new one.Don't worry, nothing is more important than this project to me! We are just looking for something to get out there for the masses to try to attract them to THIS game.The newer game concept will deal with lot's of gore, close combat and, sporting-styled event's, It will be multi-player only and, we're looking into making it so that non-player's can log in & watch matches as they're happening as if it were a live telecast. IF any of you might be interested in helping with this project, E-Mail me. If you have not done anyhing thus far though, don't bother. I'm not trying to be a prick, I'm just annoyed tat I never even hear from some in here...Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
willB0T
Stainless

Re: We are already growing branches...

Post by willB0T »

sounds pretty cool mate
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

'K, jes tell me. like I said in a couple other posts in this forum, what ya wanna see from me..
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

Editing this post out sorry[ October 07, 2001: Message edited by: Xarathatin ]

Check who’s online