Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

RAVAGE

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Hellspawn73
speed freak

RAVAGE

Post by Hellspawn73 »

Here is another car concept...and last nite i got the ok from yuri...he was kind enough to allow me to tweak his awesome model yet again....anyhoo...my focus right now is not completin these but rather cough up a couple so we can all be on the same page and same feel as far as makin similar style vehicles....jus my opinion. ...special thanks to xar for hostin this for me since 50megs sucks the big one...bastards
Junkpile
mindless

Re: RAVAGE

Post by Junkpile »

I've always been a Camaro fan. This "Ravage" looks damned awesome! If you would like, I'm getting pretty good with the physic's end of C2, I'll work on that end of thing's for you if you'll send me the car...Dean[ September 27, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

I think I've developed an infatuation with "Ravage", Dude. I've only looked at the pic in here 6 times today and opened the copy on my system... I lost count... Lot's of times! LOL You know, this is almost embarrassing...Dean[ September 28, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

looks wicked, it really fits the post-apoc theme

Check who’s online