Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Any new project's started yet???

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Any new project's started yet???

Post by Junkpile »

My APC project is still nothing more than the sub-frame & wheel's. The bike is at about 40% completion. Now I have a "Thing" I'm also wanting to do that will require assistance from some of you that have been involved in modelling for C2 for a long time. I am combining aspect's of many construction & military vehicle's into one! It should be pretty awesome when it's done.I'd like to know how everyone else is getting on.BTW, Hellspawn. are you going to release the Mackdaddy to the game project, or not?Beast, I know you've got some idea's in your head. Dump 'em on us. I'm sure someone in here would like to take a crack at it.Now, Xarathatin is very busy, I'm sure. Let's just try to get some cool working concept's up & going for him for when he's ready.Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Xarathatin
hit n run

Re: Any new project's started yet???

Post by Xarathatin »

I'm working on the source for the GUI and the spash screen ideas are welcome. X
Dark Angel
angelus

Post by Dark Angel »

I will actualy start doing something when i have my new HD running. the one that arived was faulty and screwed my m'board. waiting on a new one.
Hellspawn73
speed freak

Post by Hellspawn73 »

its nowhere close to bein finished and i had to set it up all over again do to accidently overwritin it....right now i jus want to get a coupl of ideas together so everyone can do similar styled cars and we're all keepin on the same wave length...checkout one of the new postings of another car idea that i have...was gonna call it rally raider then i remember you got the raider name thing happenin already so most likely i'll end up callin this new one ravage
Hellspawn73
speed freak

Post by Hellspawn73 »

UUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....maybe a little longer on postin that pic...uuuuuhhh...50megs jus dicked me....their chargin for their webspace now...i do believe its called 50megs not 12fuckin megs!!!! dickheads!! somebody email me and i'll send a pic of this ride...she is damn sweet...trust me on this one...she'll go head to head with outlaw any day
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Well, the bike is almost completed. I have a few bug's to work on yet. But, as far as the physic's go, I've never seen physic's like this in C2. This bike leaxes a single rear (And front) skid mark AND, it lean's IN TO the turn's... It was a lot easier than I expected. I'll get the pic for this beast posted as soon as I finish it.Dean
Hellspawn73
speed freak

Post by Hellspawn73 »

...see RAVAGE postin...thanks again Xar for hostin the pic for now
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

anytime
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Heya, JP... send me a lil' ditty on those bike physics, willya? I'm up to my ass in 'gators over here what with C2-C1 conversions, New C2 stuff, and this here.. I wanna know how ya got it to lean and forgo the 4-wheel skidmarks.. (other than putting the left 'n right wheels together..) The leanin' part is interestin'... I'm puttin' bikes in C1. sooner 'r later I do have a huge truck-like thing put together somewhat. It shovels cars, peds, smashies, whatever off the road and stows 'em in back for later crushing via rapid forward/reverse or (jumps I need to know how to make the BBox fit inside the container on the truck... can ya send me that info on complicated BBoxes? Thanx[ September 28, 2001: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Xarathatin:I'm working on the source for the GUI and the spash screen ideas are welcome. X I'll be messing around with some graphical stuff real soon. I jus got my hands on PSP7 today. I'm also looking into another program that looks as of it might be promising for the area of modelling the character's. Does anyone here know anything about "Poser"? If you do, I would like to hear your opinions on whether or not it might be usable. I tried modelling something in this area with CarEd but, it just wasn't working out. So, I am now researching other areas. Let me know if you think it might work... Even if it won't work for putting them in the game, it seems like I could use it to create character concept's to show everyone.Dean
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

'K, JP-Got yer e-mail finally and I'd already figured out the bike physics by then as I just released a bike for C1. You still want my '63 Mack B61 Fuel tanker? I'm workin' on a rusty/beat/dark/ominous as hell skin and accessories for it--Makin' it a rollin' fortress.
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Deep_Blue:'K, JP-Got yer e-mail finally and I'd already figured out the bike physics by then as I just released a bike for C1. You still want my '63 Mack B61 Fuel tanker? I'm workin' on a rusty/beat/dark/ominous as hell skin and accessories for it--Makin' it a rollin' fortress.I sure would like use of it!We need a truck from the wasteland's. I've been busy working on stuff from the fortress-cities.Dean
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

My APC has been finished... It's not exactly what I was wanting it to be originally. But, I wanted something meant for law enforcement. So, the APC got recruited. I'll get some screenies in here as soon as I take 'em. I want to get everything else done correctly first! Dean
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

I forgot to post it in here. But, to make things clear, the Motorbike is finished & hosted at dTD, The APC is finished, and my "Thing is over half done. So, you'll get a look at it soon. But, with the "Thing", I'm going to want name suggestion's & someone to do the bounding box (AdR???). This one's going to be VERY tricky, I think. I am also going to be asking that someone else skin this sucker. I have someone in mind but, if any of you would like to take a crack at it after you get to see the pics, let me know.Dean
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Last night I finished up a truly sinister looking VW to replace "Hard Beetle". I'll get shots up ASAP.Dean

Check who’s online