Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Wanted;

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Wanted;

Post by Junkpile »

I'm sure that most of you have heard of the little game project that I've got going on. I am still recruiting for most aspects of this games creation. This is not some rinky dink thing. This is HUGE! But, what I am really needing to recruit right now are, someone to do digital animation's (Cutscene's), Map builder's who can capture that Post-apocolyptic feel and, someone who feel's up to the task of setting up a web site to help promote this series of game's. Map Builder's, contact me. Site Builder's contact Xarathatin. Animator's can contact either one of us. And, I need someone with a flair for dramatic narration to do voice over's for the opening movie. Narrators need to send a voice sample to me via E-Mail.

Things are really beginning to fall into place. We're nowhere near done... We are having our own engine built for this first game. So, it's going to be a while.

Oh yeah. Any other interested programmers, contact Xarathatin. He has been appointed as Head Programmer on this project.

Thanks for your time.
Dean

[ October 05, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]

[ October 05, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]

--------------------

I'm coming through...
Next time it's gonne be YOU!!!!

Megadeth (502)
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!

Tags:
willB0T
Stainless

Re: Wanted;

Post by willB0T »

-[ Raven-X ]-
kill boss

Post by -[ Raven-X ]- »

quote:
Originally posted by Junkpile:
I'm sure that most of you have heard of the little game project that I've got going on.

no

--------------------

- Straight From My Realm Of My Underground Madness!! -
- Straight From My Realm Of My Underground Madness!! -
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:
Originally posted by -[ Raven-X ]-:
no

OK, Rave... Most of what the public knows thus far is here --> http://tb.polygonized.com/dtd/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=002576 The rest was in the recently restarted dTD newsletter. It was just the opening story. But, I'll reprint it here for those who have not yet subscribed to the newsletter.

Here goes;
There was a time, when man & machine were used together strictly for entertainment purposes... That time is done! Now, man relies on his machine for daily survival. After the world was brought to it's knee's and man-kind nearly destroyed itself, many susrvivor's who had wealth or important contacts in the old world, retreated to hastily fortified cities. The Fortified cities are now surrounded by sea's of wasteland. For those survivor's not fortunate enough to gain entry into these cities, life is very harsh. What is left of the street's are now patrolled by ruthless bandit-gang's whose sole reason for raiding is to increase their fleet's of death machine's & supplies.

Occasionally, someone from the cities comes out to the wates to try their hand at this "game" of survival. Or, to try to destroy ALL who live on the outside. Feeling that they are all bandit's. Many wastelander's still dream of living in the fortress-cities. But, some wish to destroy them & bring them to their knee's so that the event's that parched the Earth can not be reproduced...

Choose a side & run the gauntlet. See if you have what it takes to survive in the ruin's of what once was...

I know it's not a lot to go on. But, for "security" reason's, not much more is being released right now. I hope you all understand...

Dean

--------------------

I'm coming through...
Next time it's gonne be YOU!!!!

Megadeth (502)
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
hendbest
turbo bastard

Post by hendbest »

shit. I didn't realise it was this big.
Sounds awesome. I can't wait. Sorry I can't help tho, I'm completely useless.
minorfelon
Roach

Post by minorfelon »

me too, if i had any useful skill, i would want to help, but im completely useless aswell.

--------------------

www.bloodycars.cjb.net

Check who’s online