Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

inb4 Dinosaur

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

inb4 Dinosaur

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter, so let's get a quick update at what's happening here and there in the Carma community.

- CWA will be back shortly, Errol's working on it actively and will hand the good stuff to n3wton soon. It's about time things evolved a bit for the CWA.

- TTR just released his new C1 car, a C3 Corvette nicknamed "Carve It". His best work so far for sure, get it here.

- And Mastro is finally done with his Beaver Mountains/USS Lewinsky C1 track. Appropriately titled The Collision. Quite a beast of a map if you'd ask me.

- Speaking of tracks, Coffeycup released another one of his small fun tracks. Here's Eightway Raceway. Filled with clowns ofcourse. Nice setting too. SODish track no?

- Done with his Enforcer, Pip The Pest is now showing his next C2 car. A mix between the Annihilator II and Ped Basher. Have a lookie.

- Halogaland put some more cars into C1. I kinda lost track this time I think. Just check The HG Shop, I mean... The Spray Shop, it's all over the place!

- Zodape is posting playthrough on Carmageddon Foro Forético. He started with C1 and wants to go through the whole series. You can check the videos list here.

- Hifi updated his DDRAW.DLL utility again and integrated it into his C&C project entirely this time. Nothing else changed so download the file and simply place it next to Carm95.exe. Homepage here.

- And finally you'll notice I started posting links to articles I find interesting and related to advanced Carmageddon modding. Subjects will often be quite technical but they are always good reads if you want to go further with optimisation/efficiency for your models.

Tags:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

inb4 Dinosaur

Post by Razor »

Halogaland is churning out car after car after car, can't keep up with him.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Halogaland
turbo bastard

inb4 Dinosaur

Post by Halogaland »

Huh? What do you mean? S:/
Citywalker
pedestrian

inb4 Dinosaur

Post by Citywalker »

That you are making cars faster than anyone else :)
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

inb4 Dinosaur

Post by Razor »

[quote=Citywalker]That you are making cars faster than anyone else :)[/quote]
this
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online