Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

It's DARE! (well almost)

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

It's DARE! (well almost)

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Told you that things were going to move.

- Carmageddon.com should be available by now, but the massive rush killed it apparently. Go check it later ok? Don't forget. Like you could.

So yes it's called Carmageddon: ReinCARnation, and will be developed by Stainless Games! They got the license back from Square-Enix. Planned release would be in 2012.

Here are some links to check out for you people:
..carmageddon.com obviously
..Stainless Games website
..VG 24/7 article - Eurogamer article
..Max Damage twitter account
..Wasted!

- C2Scientist wrote a very good article explaining how to capture better images to serve as blueprints or textures.

- Errol updated the Hell port and wrote some bits of info about the noncar shrapnels generated by a car. Could be useful for TCs or your own fetishes?

- Mastro is done with his Hollowood port to C1!

- Wasted! has got a massive design overhaul from n3wton. A really good job. Next station is the new download system!

- BBQ developement is resumed. Opponent Repulsificator is enabled again (but removed from tracks (unfair powerup)) and the Silo Area 3 is now set to use its prerendered lighting correctly. More to come.

- And to finish this news item, Team Hotwheels did a 332 feet jump!

Tags:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

It's DARE! (well almost)

Post by Razor »

[quote]332 feet jump![/quote]
Cunning Stunt Bonus!
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
n3wton
Wasted!

It's DARE! (well almost)

Post by n3wton »

Thanks for the mention Tosh :)

Check who’s online