Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon 007

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Carmageddon 007

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Hi, I'm Pierce Brosnan. You're watching the news on devWAM!

So you're on Mac OSX? Want to play C1 easily etc.? The Porting Team have something for you then. Carmageddon 3Dfx on your Mac Intel etc. My iBook Clamshell is far far from the minimum requirements for this port so haven't tested. Good thing both original C1 and C2 work perfectly out of the box on it :)

Pip The Pest did it again with two more cars available from Wasted!. But once again with a rushed release. Too bad. Pip, if you want feedback and advices, just ask. You can find the 205 + 306 topic at CWA. He's also working on a nice new Cinquecento.

But apparently he's not been the only person to release addons in the last couple of weeks! Amongst Pokémon and Spyro inspired stuff TheSprayShop gained actual Carmageddon items from an user named Smiley1234. He posted 5 C2 cars. They are very /primitive/ (both visually and technicaly) but at least very Carmageddon styled. You can check them here.

Are you a collector? I mean CARMA collector. The Carmageddon Test Drive disk is still on eBay. Didn't pay enough attention to say whether the seller lowered the price or not. He should heh. As TTR says, that disk might simply be the PC demo, so its value might be very relative. Check it out here. If you happen to buy it, let us know what it's all about [and rip it if it has any interest?!].

Are you a fanboy? I mean a CARMA fanboy. Then you must be a Stainless fanboy! Ok that was a very lame introduction to the fact Stainless now have a Facebook page. A LinkedIn profile as well.

Thanks for reading and don't miss my new movie Salvation Boulevard!
This was Pierce Brosnan, for devWAM!

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Tags:
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Carmageddon 007

Post by TTR »

If all that content doesn't keep you entertained, then at least the news items do! LOL
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Carmageddon 007

Post by Razor »

Oh wow, I will be bidding on that Carma Test Drive disc
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Carmageddon 007

Post by Razor »

*double post*
Thing is, this will cost me just shy of £30 for what is probably just a demo disc.
Still might go for it.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Carmageddon 007

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Seriously it is too expensive for a demo disc.
But I see you can suggest a price. I'd say... £5 ?! :B
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Carmageddon 007

Post by Razor »

[quote=Toshiba]Seriously it is too expensive for a demo disc.
But I see you can suggest a price. I'd say... £5 ?! :B[/quote]

I did suggest a price of $10 but she said the lowest she will go is $28, way too expensive.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Carmageddon 007

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Heh!
Several of us should suggest lower prices, that could make the seller understand it isn't worth the current price...
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Carmageddon 007

Post by Razor »

Good idea.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Carmageddon 007

Post by Razor »

The seller just accepted a $15 offer from me after some negotiations :P
I'll upload the contents of the disc once I receive it.
I'm also going to be buying that Max Pack for £75 as my first two offers were declined and my last offer wasn't responded to and expired. :(
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Carmageddon 007

Post by TTR »

Haha nice, thanks Razor :)

Check who’s online