Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

The Armageddon of Chariots comrades, issue #72

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Miskatonic University, Arkham,
the 20th of September 1910,

Dear colleagues,

I've come upon interesting new entries related to our common interest: The Armageddon of Chariots. Please let me start this news billet by announcing the arrival of three new chariots from friendly researchers: The Stooker by sir Thomas Terence Rosberg, Empty Scruple by the Orangey Chemical officer, and last but not least Herr Oekonoziegel's very own Eagle attempt ; all of three meant for use with the first type of Chariot Armageddon interfaces.

I must now announce a rather strange yet saddening event occuring on the very intercommunicative tubes. GOG, the well-known respectable service bringing ancient artefacts to light onto our modern steam propelled machinery, has stopped its good execution without warning! As of now, few is known about these unclear happenings but my instinct tells me prussians are most likely behind this, seeking more incomes by forcing their DRM chemicals into the petrolfree industry. (...does that even make sense heh)

Almost on the same matter, may I remind all of you very respectable gents that our retrocompatibility faculty is still looking forward for your personal experience with the type-1 Chariot Armageddon interface on your modern device, yes? Some light has been made lately upon the execution of the CARMA95 item thanks to the acquisition of an older Instantaneous X license. Do read more about this by following this very interactive path.

Some informations have also been gathered around the transportable three dimensional typed Chariot Armageddon. Rather unknown and watching you from the shadows, this exotic entity is now defenseless and offered to your cutting edges eyes by the presentation of photographs and the explaination of its biotope creation.

But enough with the past, let us together have a look at the future, 15° north towards the folks nowadays known as Active Vision & Son. Inc. as they have announced having a new Chariot Armageddon inspired type of interfaces in the werks! Blood Drive has been presented very kindly sooner last week, with the addition of photographs and further informations. May I direct you in the pages of our colleaguesGamers Inc. for said elements to be examinated. This much futuristic interface should be available by the 19th of november in any good interface manufacture.

To end this billet with much contentement for every one of us, it's been decided to make an old poster of our organization idol available again! Artist and activist Rico Stallion might be gone for a long time already now but his artworks of true beauty will go through the centuries like a spear. Refer to fig. 1 below to acquire the iteration of your choice. First one features logo and blury background, while the second depicts a clear and sharp decor, has no logo and the Eagle just took its warm bath.

fig. 1

Be all well, my friends.
Read me next month,
Dr Toshiba Hengeka III
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Tags:
Killer11
hit n run

Post by Killer11 »

Sweet high rez goodness, When Jeff releases XNA I'll make myself a DVD case cover out of this for the game.

These pictures look amazing.
hazardic
motorised death

Post by hazardic »

lol. old-school posting is amusing. Herr Oekonoziegel lol
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Post by Harmalarm »

'the armageddon of chariots'... hehe

'chariot apocalypse is now!'
Mastro 666
motorised death

Post by Mastro 666 »

Great news! :lol:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

I remember the thread at CWA when these were made :o
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

LOL very funny.

Check who’s online