Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

psVoodoo v0.10

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

psVoodoo v0.10

Post by Toshiba-3 »

First news, old news :pissed:

I just noticed psVoodoo was updated in july 2009 to version 0.10.
Not much people at all are using psVoodoo around here but it's another glidewrapper (based on DX9!) to try if you fail with Zeckensack's and dgVoodoo.

To work with C2 it's necessary to check that 'Use 16bit render buffer' option in the config panel. You can fiddle with the rest ofcourse.
You can also try it with C1, I didn't but I read it might work.
Notice that it should be possible to run this wrapper with 3D Reaper DX and enable functions such as capture, no textures and wireframe mode.

psVoodoo homepage
version 0.10 available here
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Tags:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

psVoodoo v0.10

Post by Razor »

Hmm, Looks interesting... I might give this a go.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
TTR
Psycho Maniac

psVoodoo v0.10

Post by TTR »

w00t with this i can finally open C2 to the main menu, i don't have a C2 installation here except for the BBQ so i couldn't yet test it ingame, but anyway i was further then before!

However with C1 it still keeps asking for some line in the kernel32.dll :(
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

psVoodoo v0.10

Post by Toshiba-3 »

We should experiment both Carmageddon with Glidos/OpenGlidos too someday. And VDos32 (but I doubt it will change a thing for vista/7 users).
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

psVoodoo v0.10

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Just tested OpenGlide with C2 and it worked the exact same way as psVoodoo.
Give it a try?
Killer11
hit n run

psVoodoo v0.10

Post by Killer11 »

Both psVOODOO and OpenGlide are really only useful if nothign else works IMO. They lack tons of features, also ENB works only with DGVOODOO, though DGVOODOO has mysterious issues with DX9 tho.

Some versions of the maps will cause the game to have randomly changing textures everywhere, while others will be just fine. Good example is City of the lost giblets which is perfect and has no bugs and then you have Operation : Eye Of The Beaver which WILL freak the FUCK out, even tire threads will be shattered window textures and trees will have water textures. But as far As I know these two maps have only a few differences which is mission data and checkpoints, also starting point.

If someone could investigate exactly why this shit is happening DGVOODOO would be perfect.

Check who’s online