Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

I'm asking nicely for help to get sound in Splat Pack...

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
syko_e
pedestrian

I'm asking nicely for help to get sound in Splat Pack...

Post by syko_e »

Sorry about the double post, but it's been days or weeks since I left my previous post and I have no replies... I just hope that no sound in my demo doesn't mean no sound in my full version i bought which should be on the way.... that would suck so much.... I have a Mac and there is a Mac Splat Pack conversion installer... refer to my other post for the details.... *sigh* I tried to be patient...
Axle
AGP66MHz, Chong, Audio Addiction

Re: I'm asking nicely for help to get sound in Splat Pack...

Post by Axle »

Patience young one...
JaggedEdge
hit n run

Post by JaggedEdge »

if infact it doesn't have sound for your macintosh either, i highly recommend that you check all official sites...

[url=http://www.sci.co.uk">Sci Development[/url]

[url=http://www.carmageddon.com">Official Carmageddon Website[/url]

and especially e-mail [url=mailto:techsupport@sci.co.uk">Sci Tech Support[/url]or the [url=mailto:techsupport2@sci.co.uk">Sci Tech Support 2[/url]

you can also call Sci at 0207 228 3543

if you are going to contact any of these people you must have your specifications of your computer and describe the problem thoroughly...

in my opinion when it comes to dealing with companies, patience is what makes them not reply, so good luck

[ June 16, 2001: Message edited by: JaggedEdge ]
syko_e
pedestrian

Post by syko_e »

well, i wasn't sure if they would help becuz it;s kinda like a port of Hexen 2 for the Mac.... that game was never intended for the Mac and same goes with the Carmageddon Splat Pack add-on.... I read everywhere else with things like that that they won't assist u... well, my Splat Pack I ordered from Sci came in the mail a week ago and it's still sitting in its packaging... I bid and won another opened one on ebay to try.... i dunno what else to do.... i don't understand why it would have no sound... but like i have said the demo doesn't so i was scared... i'll see if the full has sound with the ebay one when it arrives....

PS: i've been for the most part successfully making Duke Nukem Total Conversions and add-ons for the PC work with my Mac version too.... =)

Check who’s online