Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

How do i drive an added car?

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
Steel_Blueflame
mechanic

Post by Steel_Blueflame »

Ok, I have been searching online for about an hr and i cant figure this out..... I have installed a modded vehicle and it appears as an opponent in races so i know i installed it correctly. but how do i drive it? i do not wish to wait for it to randomly be stealworthy. is there a way to unlock just the modded car? like a file i can edit? if not is there a cheat or something to unlock all cars so i can drive it?
legomeaker101
hit n run

Post by legomeaker101 »

at the menu press kevwozear (dont press anything before or after and be carful with every key press) till you hear a clanking noise
Steel_Blueflame
mechanic

Legomeaker101 wrote:at the menu press kevwozear (dont press anything before or after and be carful with every key press) till you hear a clanking noise

Wow... Ok, yeah i did find that on a site saying to type that cheat for all cars but it didn't work, but since you said to be careful with the key presses i figured id try again. It finally works but i had to type it in like 6 times at various speeds before it worked.... Thats really odd as file decrypting cheat nearly always works... Thanks for the info though.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

You also have the option to complete a savegame or use an already completed save file. Beating the game unlocks everything :)
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Steel_Blueflame
mechanic

Toshiba-3 wrote:You also have the option to complete a savegame or use an already completed save file. Beating the game unlocks everything :)

so if i have a completed game save it'll automatically add cars to my garage i add?
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Yup, that's how it has always worked for me. You can find completed savegames on RR2000 or within the MeldPack.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Check who’s online