Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Dear Neil Barnden

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
Anv Kur
pedestrian

Dear Neil Barnden

Post by Anv Kur »

just want you to know, that Carmageddon 1 was the best Carmageddon game ever created, I don't know what happened in your business or on your team, but all past carmageddons are total horse shit. Also want you to know, that all people you are working with related to past carmageddons are a bunch of Pederasts (from capital P). They are the bunch of pussies that think that carmageddon is destroying or damaging people, but the fact is - the imagination is suspended in this way. And let the God sort them out.

Anvaras
AlexTSK
mindless

Dear Neil Barnden

Post by AlexTSK »

What even
CzechDeath
kill boss

Dear Neil Barnden

Post by CzechDeath »

Anv Kur
pedestrian

Dear Neil Barnden

Post by Anv Kur »

nwm. Well there are still things that need to be improved, for example:

1. not all cockpits are available.

2. 3D cockpits can be made for VR usage, so

3. VR goggle support can be added

--------------below is not neccesarry, but----------

4. street lighting can be added (as an option, because some players still like old version)

5. textures can be improved and also used as an option

6. menu can be in 3d if goggless are used (same menu, just in 3D)

and VR goggles support is so vital and fit the profile as you sit on the chair and can look around

7. THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND - all police vehicle guns can become real, same with 3 rockets carrying suppressor (no aiming, just fire)

8. Particles and overal effects could be improved,

9. maybe most important - pedastrians should still stay in 2D, as they did not work out carma 2.

10. everything else should stay the same - grass, asphalt, trees, lights, sound, AI - only if police cars shoot, then can be improved

This is my opinion of how carmageddon 1 can be improved (11. splat pack can be also added)

12. wide screen support can be added

13. the timer can be fixed to show time up to 99:59.

14. suspension sound could be added when the wheel rubs the fuselage.

15. so automaticaly surround 5.1 system could be integrated.

THERE IS SO MUCH to improove carmageddon1+SP...

16. if the cockpit is in 3D, then map screen or radar screen could be added to show roads (similar to GPS, but more like ETAK)

Cockpit upgrade would fit perfectly if it will be similar as in the movie Freejack 1992 bombjackers apc's cockpit (1:34:44 movie scene)
Privata
turbo bastard

Dear Neil Barnden

Post by Privata »

The only bad carmageddons are TDR , ps1 and N64.

Carmageddon 2 , Reincarnation and Max Damage are great.

Its true that R and MD have issues , like every game. but all in all they are fun and remind me a lot of C1.

I dont think anyone on the team thinks carmageddon is hurting anyone
ZajecHax
pedestrian

Dear Neil Barnden

Post by ZajecHax »

Anv Kur wrote:just want you to know, that Carmageddon 1 was the best Carmageddon game ever created, I don't know what happened in your business or on your team, but all past carmageddons are total horse shit. Also want you to know, that all people you are working with related to past carmageddons are a bunch of Pederasts (from capital P). They are the bunch of pussies that think that carmageddon is destroying or damaging people, but the fact is - the imagination is suspended in this way. And let the God sort them out.

Anvaras

Carmageddon 1 wasn't good - it was bad for me. The best Carmageddon was CARMAGEDDON 2: CARPOCALYPSE NOW!

Amen.
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

Dear Neil Barnden

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

improving the game by adding guns.... covfefe

Check who’s online