Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

modeling question

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
moonshadows
pedestrian

modeling question

Post by moonshadows »

this is probably a simple problem to some of you guys that have been at this for a while i have been using all your cars for years and have over 300 downloaded at present time ----

i have modeled a few cars with what i think is pretty good sucess using cared 1.1 however i am having a few problems i hope some one might beable to help with

1- the option {Line up your car in browser view so you can clearly see

the side view of your car and press Alt-Print-Screen.}does not seem to work for me any ideas why ???

2- the option for loading pictures for trace images only works some times

these two options where not a huge problem when i made my first few cars that resembled blocks w/ wheels or 2D vw bugs but now thaat i have done some right i need to make some simple models and cant

3- after compiling a model and going to test {race} it i found my cars would appear to go through the walls the front fenders and hoods would all but disapearbefore the car seemed to make contact i have since found some numbers in the text files at the bottom that some how control that element however i am not sure how to get it set correctly any suggestions or help is great !!!!!!

p.s. is there a suggested screen setting / color setting that cared works best at ??? maybe that is my problem ??

and finally what is the max # of cars i can load into a carma game ?? it seems to max out at 200 or so for me but often crashes too and the max aponnents per level ??
hendbest
turbo bastard

Re: modeling question

Post by hendbest »

I thought 60 was the max but i've only got 31 cars at the moment.

Dat is all i know cause i iz new 2

Like 2 Worms
moonshadows
pedestrian

Post by moonshadows »

just replying to my self to see if signature works

------------------

NAPALM-X
Menace

Post by NAPALM-X »

60 is the max???

I dunno bout that... but i had 120 C2 cars installed at one time... and they all worked just fine...

just my 2¢ worth

------------------

And the streets ran red with the blood of the innocent...

BLOOD on the HIGHWAY
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

I think 60 is the max that the savegame editor can handle before it crashes. At least, that's what happens to me.

Check who’s online