Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Found another site I like

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Found another site I like

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

Jalopnik

I know it isn't a new site, but it was not long ago that I became hooked on this blog that's "obsessed with the cult of cars".

Here's a few other sites I frequent:

Canadian Driver

Allpar

The Stovebolt Page
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Re: Found another site I like

Post by Razor »

cool sites

Apparently this happened along some tollway in New York; no word on the involvement of Larry, Curly and Mo.
How do you pull something like that off
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

Jalopnik is great, and the people that write for the site are pretty damn cool. I've talked to a few of the editors and they're proper, down-to-earth car people. Also, check out Autoblog.com - my best source of car news.
Econobrick
Stucco

Post by Econobrick »

I stumbled on that thar Jalopnik site a while back while reference picture scrounging. The site overall struck me as a bit pretentious somehow...I couldn't quite put my finger on it.
Qwerty_86
kill boss

Post by Qwerty_86 »

I love Jalopnik! Especially the old car ads and Down on the Street features. Ever read the comments? Sometimes they're more fun than the actual article!
Econobrick
Stucco

Post by Econobrick »

As is usually the case.

It just annoyed me how they basically think anything from the 70s made after '72 is shit. News flash: Cars never recovered from that period...and most of the stuff was absolute gold design-wise as far as I'm concerned. At least American car designs were actually interesting and had character for that brief window of time. In my opinion, Things truly started to go to shit in the late 80's...and here we are today.

But then, why am I concerned about the opinions of common scum who only like the most over-exposed muscle cars and current bubbles etc. Folk who wouldn't know taste if it castrated them, etc?!

Check who’s online