Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

CWA Awards!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
n3wton
Wasted!

CWA Awards!

Post by n3wton »

Think its about time we had CWA Awards!?

What do you peeps think, and what you peeps think we should have as catergories....

I can get a voting type system put up @ Wasted! so its all above board & official :grin:

Cheers,
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Re: CWA Awards!

Post by nWo4life »

Although I'm 100% pro that idea, but... What has been released last year? 2 cars by Econo, a spacebuggy by Coffey and 3 skins by Maxine? (Ok, I'm exaggerating).

Not to piss your idea off, I see it's point to get together every year and look back what we have done and be proud of ourselves and each other, but I think there isn't much to nominate this year. We couldn't get CWA Awards last year and the year before that, why would we this year?

"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Aww, it was just a idea...

Am pretty sure the guys that hosts most of the community deserve an award as well as a beer, TTR work. Toshs work, CoffeyCup coming back and getting his site crammed of carma godness! Econos wonderful work, I know we dont have much as a community compared to the GTA community (example) but we have some fine modders here, that we wouldnt still be playing Carma series if it wasnt for them..

Our fan based websites without exist if it wasnt for these people, if its not an good idea, I just wanna say huge thanks to all of those have helped me out, kept'd in touch, and just been there over the last 5 years

Thanks & Cheers!

:beer: :beer: :beer:
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

I think you're forgetting a bunch of releases this year.

Tosh, like he said, has released an unbeleivable amount of work, TTR has done some new cars, so hasn't Maxine along with her close to 2 dozen skins. Earlier this year Chevelle had a bunch of new cars. Don't forget Morbid Angel, Alex Dynamite, Qwerty and others all had releases. I know there's more, I'm just more familiar with the stuff from Mac Carpocaylpse. I released 6 original cars, a couple of tracks and some ped packs. There are even people trying their hand a map making, something that most wouldn't attempt previously, except for a few old hands - you know who you are :wink:.

Personally, I think this was a busy year. :beer:

Savage-Elve
road raged psycho

Post by Savage-Elve »

Even i started a new vehicle.

Well, i have about 30 polies, right now. About 4970 to go. :lol:

Don't shoot me, i'm just the piano player.
Mastro 666
motorised death

Post by Mastro 666 »

:sad:
Morbid Angel
speed freak

Post by Morbid Angel »

And I've got a track under construction (I'll finally continue the one I began).

:grin:

Carma scene's still alive !

:thumbsup:
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Thanks to you too m8! :wink:

Sorry meh bad, I cant name everyone :lol:
Morbid Angel
speed freak

Post by Morbid Angel »

And don't forget Mastro's tracks and cars !

He did some good this year !

He's a great producer for the carma scene ...

Thanks Mastro !

:thumbsup:

Check who’s online