Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Ya.. stuff

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Ya.. stuff

Post by Mad_Maxine »

So I guess what happens now after thinking is.. Nothing?
Yeah thought about it and, id like to stick around here, besides, I have a ton of unfinished projects. Ive been working on my ford again.

But. Im still me. Im not changing, and I still hate supercars, and people who half assily convert cars from other games, missing textures. parts. adding stupid mods.. Luckily we have None of those people I really hate here. (wich means in theory I figured nobody could get mad at me)

So what have I got for you!?
well not.. much? Im making this new topic because its stuff that dosent really fit into my main car topic. thats for my. good long had work stuff, not these kinda 'Doodle models' I guess ya could call them.

Like I said, Restarting the Banger vans project, Ive made some more 32 fords, and the truck mod is still laying dormant near compleation. But today.
Today is for you people who actully like C2 cars, yeah..
But even before that.. this thing.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7am8d ... Hummer.zip

Heres a link to the file, with mat file added, Also its the same as the site. so the one on my site is also updated now.

New stuff: Heres a cop car, and a transporter modded from existing cars. Both work along side the orignals, have menue images in C2 style, and such, will fit stright into any stock C2,
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e2tml ... roJunk.zip

And, thats all for today.

Check who’s online