Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

crashocalypse site

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
timmy76
motorised death

crashocalypse site

Post by timmy76 »

recently ive tried to download some cars off crashocalpse and it redirect you to some 3d planet site and it asks you register to it, even when ive registered to it i still cant down load any cars :mad: :supermad:
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: crashocalypse site

Post by coffeycup »

Really? I re-registered the other week so I could grab one of Slayer's cars and it downloaded ok. All the crashocalypse files are on fileplanet now. Have been for a while, I believe.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post deleted by coffeycup

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
timmy76
motorised death

Post by timmy76 »

when i tried to register to 3d action site ,it wont let me make a account by saying invalid e mail address and password. could i use someones account because it doing my head in. :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Or send me the files if you have them already downloaded, so I can up them @ Wasted!?
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Not crazy about sharing account info.

What cars are you looking to DL?

Let me try to see if I can grab them.
humanodd
mechanic

Post by humanodd »

do u have problem logging in or do u have problem with the download??
Slayer
hit n run

Post by Slayer »

Hello gents, been a while..Yes fileplanet is super annoying. I've been meaning to fix the links to the car downloads at the minimum. The problem is fileplanet changed the name of folders the files are in so all (or most of) the links are wrong. I'll start working on fixing the links to my cars right now and work on the rest later.

Actually I just checked into a bit, most of the links still seem to work, but the server is now case sensitive where it wasn't before...I just fixed Qwerty's page for example. I also have to fix the links for my cars that are in the archive and not file planet. The ones that are on fileplanet still seem to work fine even if it is a pain to register etc..

Update: argh, been a while since I've done this stuff, fileplanet has changed alot, I can't get into the folder with all the files anymore, and evreything is slow to update. I fixed what was wrong with qwerty's page but it still gives a 404... :confused:

Maybe I should forget trying to fix it. The site is screwed to hell. I guess putting the cars on another active Carma site would make more sense.

Chrysler FIREpower:) crashoc

Check who’s online