Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Moo

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Moo

Post by PumaY2K »

k...

Happy Holidays all of you :smile:. I know I've been quite lost and well, with formats and re-formats I've lost stuff I made and also lost interest in the game, I may still release that Corvette C6 whenever I find some time to make it look good and whenever I re-install Carmageddon 2.

That's the boring bit, now, people go ahead and have fun on this holiday season.

Best wishes :wink:.
PumaY2K out.

nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Re: Moo

Post by nWo4life »

Happy holidays man! :wink:
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

THANKS FOR ANSWERING TO MY BEST WISHES POST.

BITCHES
PumaY2K out.

Morbid Angel
speed freak

Post by Morbid Angel »

Best holidays man !

:grin:

(I'm not on holiday, so I didn't answer :lol: )

I began a huge collection of carma stuff too. But a day, windows dicided that my files where not good enough for him and deleted half of them !

I lost all the collection (almost 600 cars !) ...

But I began again cause carmageddon 2 is the best game I like to play.

All the other games don't interest me for a long time. And after playing a game, I come back quickly to carma.

Welcome home man.

:grin:
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Post by nWo4life »

What did you call me? A BITCH?! I'll tell it to my mommy! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?!?!

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

happy holliedays to you Puma, havent seen you online for ages?
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Happy Hoidays to you too, remember a lot of us are away on holiday. I'm about a thousand miles away from my home right now.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

"Happy Hoidays to you too, remember a lot of us are away on holiday. I'm about a thousand miles away from my home right now." Happy Hdays to you to... yeah i know the most are away from home... bu i havent seen puma online for about a year... dont tell me he hasnt comehome from last years Xmas :grin:
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Sorry krus, I meant to reply to pumay2k. I remember puma from the olde days too and his site 'Whiplash'.

But happy holidays to you too :beer:
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

coffeycup? whoa, that brings real old memories, what was that, 1999? 2000?, quite a long time. Nice to see you :smile:.

By the way, if y'all didn't notice, I was joking with the "BITCHES" thing, BITCHES. :wink:

Krusz, my ICQ has been dead for ages now man... I only use AIM or MSN, PumaY2K3 is the screen name for those who want it.

Morbid Angel: I used to be just like that (well, I never had 600 cars, most I had was like 150) but I barely ever played other games...now I don't really have the time so I don't play that much :crazy: but I'll try re-installing Carma some time soonish :wink:.

nWo, fuck you :wink:
PumaY2K out.

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

then you can add me on MSN... [url=mailto:Turnaic_raider@hotmail.com">Turnaic_raider@hotmail.com[/url]
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

Nigaraguaaaaa!!

Best wishes, my... BITCHES! :smile:

Greetz, nWo4life

Dark Angel
angelus

Post by Dark Angel »

no no no, you know you is all MY biatches!

get on your knees!

Kneeeeees! almost like bees, but not.
K@VeRa
motorised death

Post by K@VeRa »

damm this mexican drug dealer is alive!

curse you for ages and ages!

holy crap...i taught u was travelling in "bermuda triangle" or something...

its a good place to be...trust me...
...why do we keep writing things down here...?

Check who’s online